League of Legends: Dominion on the Cover of PC Gamer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Provocateur

09-14-2011

Oh the late reply that very few will read just like the ones before it that I didn't.
Just to clarify, you can buy this magazine at walmart. If they don't have it, then keep trying at other places. Still no luck? eBay or gtfo.
Next, it's not a sealed issue. All you have to do is goto page 72 and copy the **** thing or take a quick shot with your camera/phone.

Provocateur

09-14-2011

Oh and if you don't get your code or it's been stolen, read the magazine. After all, you paid for it. Don't cry about it. It's like people on welfare crying because they can't buy fresh pizza with food stamps. I'm sorry there's a problem with your ƒ FREE HANDOUTS.

DodoVT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

It's nice to see that u have time to let the magazine play Dominion to make a Review and u can't even tell us a date to when it'll come out.

Riot looks like one of that garage companies that have 2 employees. Seriously.

SomeRussianGuy

09-14-2011

hey guys it says skin redeemable only NA, can some1 tell me if it will be available in EU servers?
I have some friends in america that would buy me a magazine and send it to me, but i play on eu server =\ so i cant redeem skin?

Enemy Commando

09-14-2011

Yer this whole lack of telling the community when they can play something they funded, is really starting to annoy the f*ck out of me. I expected that Dominion would be out at the latest with the newest hero. I should've known better. Everyone needs to take a stand and stop playing League and buying RP until they put out Dominion, otherwise theyre just gunna keep thinking they can get away with this garbage.

Enemy Commando

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daj View Post
Remember when PC Gamer Magazine had this lovely article saying how Magma chamber was going to be released in Nov. 2010 issue? What ever happened to that?
I just found what he was talking about. This is looking kinda scary now.
http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/09/17/ne...a-chamber-map/

AngryHumping

09-14-2011

Ahahahahahahaha. So in the last month before the official "every game ever comes out all at once" Holiday Season, PCGamer gives its cover to a single new map in a freemium game. Classic.

Back in the day that magazine used to be actually good. Memories.

SomeRussianGuy

09-14-2011

its so stupid, got the magazine, got the code - and what a f... its dont seems to be valid... idiots pcgamer and newbie riot for doin this -_-

Tonnes Of Damage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Nice to see I bought the magazine just to get Code is already in use message.
SO I did what every other ******* has done and jacked a code. Thanks PC gamer for NOT wrapping the magazines... way to go.

@ RIOT
You should really go through and disable all of the codes and make people verify their purchase by giving a serial number of the magazine with proof of purchase. Go to pcgamer.com and read the comments about this issue... It is insane and out of control.

I feel you should also talk to the people there about wrapping the magazines to avoid issues such as this...

Sorry for whom I wripped off. And I hope I never find out who jacked my code.

EequaltoMC2

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty Ninjas View Post
Nice to see I bought the magazine just to get Code is already in use message.
SO I did what every other ******* has done and jacked a code. Thanks PC gamer for NOT wrapping the magazines... way to go.

@ RIOT
You should really go through and disable all of the codes and make people verify their purchase by giving a serial number of the magazine with proof of purchase. Go to pcgamer.com and read the comments about this issue... It is insane and out of control.

I feel you should also talk to the people there about wrapping the magazines to avoid issues such as this...

Sorry for whom I wripped off. And I hope I never find out who jacked my code.
^^ This Riot,
Disable all the codfes, and have us send a proof of purchase, this is bs