League of Legends: Dominion on the Cover of PC Gamer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belbie

09-14-2011

Dominion? old story bro.

Belbie

09-14-2011

Dominion? Old story bro.

Bayonetwork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1v3rZone View Post
So what if I don't live in North America I can't get the skin, fantastic, great marketing, not like there are any major civilizations out side of the states anyway...
Quote:
na.leagueoflegends.com
seems to make sense to me. not to mention there's all sorts of legal things (i'm sure). besides, i'm sure by tomorrow you will forget about it.

Omgyourgonadie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

for some reason my Code is not working Some on maybe took the code what do i do not buy another Magazine that's bull

yukitora

09-14-2011

My code is not working either. Its probably bugging out

GeneralPengwin

09-14-2011

I don't know what's up with all the hate focused on the two companies. I think PC Gamer is a well put together magazine, not to mention it's one of the few remaining anythings that still focuses on PCs as a gaming platform, not to just check Facebook feeds.

And when it comes to game companies we all know there are much worse out there *cough*Blizzard*cough* (at least when it comes to WoW). Riot has done fairly well by all of us, and are really good about helping their players. I'd rather them be helpful and a little late than greedy and uncaring.

I understand the displeasure, but nobody is perfect, especially companies, but I expect this kind of behavior from HoN players (though the NA only thing is more than unfair and the magazine SHOULD be sealed).

Also, if one owns the (paid for, legitimate) digital copy, is there any way to receive a code?

GeneralPengwin

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daj View Post
Remember when PC Gamer Magazine had this lovely article saying how Magma chamber was going to be released in Nov. 2010 issue? What ever happened to that?
>Implying that was PC Gamers fault.
>Implying Riot didn't say that they would probably go back to it.

zack2121

09-14-2011

This seems pretty cool

yukitora

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralPengwin View Post
I don't know what's up with all the hate focused on the two companies. I think PC Gamer is a well put together magazine, not to mention it's one of the few remaining anythings that still focuses on PCs as a gaming platform, not to just check Facebook feeds.

And when it comes to game companies we all know there are much worse out there *cough*Blizzard*cough* (at least when it comes to WoW). Riot has done fairly well by all of us, and are really good about helping their players. I'd rather them be helpful and a little late than greedy and uncaring.

I understand the displeasure, but nobody is perfect, especially companies, but I expect this kind of behavior from HoN players (though the NA only thing is more than unfair and the magazine SHOULD be sealed).

Also, if one owns the (paid for, legitimate) digital copy, is there any way to receive a code?
If its like the real magazine check page 72

BlastshieldDX

09-14-2011

um cool but its only september no? how is the november issue out?