Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Dominion on the Cover of PC Gamer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suzuna

09-14-2011

Quote:
Imbak:
been a lot of media buzz surrounding the recent release of League of Legends: Dominion!

REALLY? WHERE? I CANT PLAY IT

The op stated nothing about the 'recent release' -_-
Definitely 'upcoming'

Macromute

09-14-2011

You can make the cover art for Katarina look great, yet you can't fix her nasty Medusa hair in-game. Bravo.

Elodin

09-14-2011

I'm hoping the dominion patch brings some Kat love, giving her a shot in the last free week, I found she was a great champion, it'd be nice to see a model update and maybe a buff... or at least a way to not be worthless if the enemy has CC.

Kmiavdaen

09-14-2011

Quote:
zazally:
Unless you got a VPN your code will not work you need to be living in the united states for your code to be accepted that is for the skin but if you wont to buy it just for something to read then go for it.

now that makes no sense, I play on US server, so I should be able to redeem US code, like I'm able to normally get Riots with paypal and phone. Or not? Can someone clarify wth that VPN is?

edit: I live in Poland, but do play on US. Just need clarification, as I'm about to get a copy here https://shop.futureus.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=17651&productId=1036928&catalogId=19453&categoryId=339640 , would be stupid if it would not work just because of my internet connection location.

YoshioPeePee

09-14-2011

so much negativity :<

Guardian Jayhawk

09-14-2011

ok sure LoL is on the cover and dominion is all the rage in this issue, but what about the dominion in the actualy game? it coming out this "next downtime" which is now? Plus, a little add-in, its the november issue. Either that guide is going to be useless by that time (considering every1 will know dominion in and out by then) or dominion is coming out in november, which is guna piss ALOT of ppl off. I hope its not the latter.....

nikos rz

09-14-2011

im so pro !

Nosferatus16

09-14-2011

why they dont give the **** dominion and stop doing this ****.

Crash619

09-14-2011

that good

SquidHC

09-14-2011

I'd hit it.