League of Legends: Dominion on the Cover of PC Gamer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Pirate Luffy

09-13-2011

Im hella pissed off they didnt seal this magazine, my cait code was stolen, then i tried to take pix of other cait codes in magazines nearby, and ALL 4 codes were already stolen

hohums

Software Engineer

09-13-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

If your having trouble getting the skin with a purchased copy of the magazine please contact PC gamer.

Quote:
@tabington If your code doesn't work, email our customer support, and we'll take care of you. PCGcustserv@cdsfulfillment.com

Sh1v3rZone

09-13-2011

So what if I don't live in North America I can't get the skin, fantastic, great marketing, not like there are any major civilizations out side of the states anyway...

Intended

09-13-2011

hohums,

Your Australian Brethren would like this skin =(.

Blag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

If anyone has a skin code, that he doesn't want to use, please contact me here on the forums and we'll discuss the rest.

Tha Antiix

09-14-2011

Riot sucks why cant other countries get it ive been waiting for this skin to be unlocked for ages now pathetic.

Taggme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

lol amazing how many people on many different forums are complaining(understandibly) about not getting the skin.... and also amazing how many have been stolen!! (not to mention there isnt a code on the digital subscriptions..... which is a huge letdown) Gratz to those that actually are able to GET YOUR CODE YOU PAID FOR.... >_> seal the mag next time(and allow digital copies to get the code)

Robbynn

09-14-2011

Yes, I have a subscription to PC Gamer and was happy to get it but someone told me they just went into store and used their cell phone to take picture of code to use when got home. I was very upset at that as they went "that is what customer service is for". I love how the code was given but I wish there was a way to prevent people from doing this. This is the same to me as the people who illegally obtain games.

Just my personal opinion.

Dormancy

09-14-2011

Caitlyn is my main champion and I'd love to get this skin for the price of a magazine. But I'm not risking buying one with an unusable stolen code.

Spectral Fiddle

09-14-2011

It will be cool if we can play on Dominion.