League of Legends: Dominion on the Cover of PC Gamer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faintear

09-13-2011

Went to 1 Safeway, 1 Walgreens, and 2 Targets. None of them have it. =/

Ferret Paws

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

All the places where I could get this, have chump kids that just open the magazine jot down the code and leave it on the shelf. So what happens if my skin code doesn't work riot?

nebb1234

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pager View Post
All the places where I could get this, have chump kids that just open the magazine jot down the code and leave it on the shelf. So what happens if my skin code doesn't work riot?
it's your problem. if you buy a car with all the windows broken by some kid, and buy it willingly, you don't get to complain after that it's windy. smh

Dash9 Esteban

Recruiter

09-13-2011

I want dominion now!!!!!!

nebb1234

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by googled3501 View Post
where can you find them in Canada?
i went to a chapters and i couldnt see a single copy of pc gamers magazins
usually 711 and macs

TheTurncoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

"Please, please buy this print magazine!"

lol

Death Korp

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebb1234 View Post
it's your problem. if you buy a car with all the windows broken by some kid, and buy it willingly, you don't get to complain after that it's windy. smh
You are an idiot. And your analogy sucked. An analogy needs to convey the same situation. Yours did nothing of the sort and makes you look like a tool.

Godofallnoobz

Recruiter

09-13-2011

Good thing i spent 8.99 to find out my code was stolen then around a week to get a proper response from them

HellChime

09-13-2011

I just bought the book, the code doesnt work, can riot do something please? It's not smart for not putting a seal on the book when people can just look at the code and just write it down, i knew that was going to happen when I bought it, It shouldve been redeemable after you bought the book or something

Edit: I just sent a report to them, hope I get the skin...

KnightWaX

09-13-2011

I bought the magazine . . . And the code Does not works . . .