Science Society & Sustainability Survey

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darknought

05-27-2010

Science, Society, & Sustainability

Please help me with my assignment by filling out this form.

Six short questions.

Thanks in advance to anyone who fills out this survey. I really appreciate it!

Kodoku

05-27-2010

er... no offense but these questions really do not look like a lot of thought was put into them.

Majority of crime, majority of environmental damage. In the U.S.? North America? Worldwide? Developed nations? etc.

Also, monetary incentive does not "cause" anything outside of the human brain. That's why it's called "incentive".

Which option can solve the majority of human problems? Well it's obviously not science since science is just a methodology. Most of the world's problems are caused by governments, so that option would certainly be odd. Beliefs/mindsets is WAY too broad a category.

Number 4 doesn't even make sense.

Finally, number 6 depends entirely on the time frame.

Darknought

05-27-2010

This survey is being posted for EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD, so why would I specify a country?
If monetary incentive weren't there, then you probably wouldn't commit the crime now would you?
Claiming that science can't solve problems is like claiming an assembly line can't produce anything.
I wasn't asking what causes most of the problems as that's clearly social conditioning.
Number 4 is simply asking if you think we as a species should move away from human labor and move towards automation.
#6 does depend on the time-frame and I understand that, thanks for being nit picky.

These questions have been formed so the majority of people could understand them. Any technicalities can be expressed in comments which I include on most of the questions (except one which I wish I did).