here u go people

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnipotent Dei

09-13-2011

guess i'm simply correct on this part, there's no reply from reds, keep up the "good" work guys. Gimme more of this childish wordplay

Tricolor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

september - 2012 imo

Toad72

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Eagle View Post
WOW!!! dang riot make your release coincide with DotA2's beta, you guys are making smart business strategies

In other words, Dominion's release is likely going to match up with something related to DotA2, because it's a good idea from a business standpoint.
If what this guy is saying is true then yeah, thanks Riot...

How does this cast riot in a better light?

Demize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaimyo View Post
Riot already said next patch after Riven several times. Does NO ONE read Devtracker?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ker.php?g=Riot
tired of seeing idiots say this, give me a link to a direct red post that specifically says dominion will come out the patch after riven, please.

Sinkras

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
Hey guys - sorry to disappoint, but Dominion is not coming with the Riven patch. JB2X was mistaken.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgLo_AW7Pb0

^ Basically my reaction.

Omnipotent Dei

09-13-2011

so, they said patch is delayed, now they say patch is NOT delayed, oh GAWD, RIOT is really quite indecisive bunch of kids it seems

DARK ZELOPHEHAD

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnipotent Dei View Post
so, they said patch is delayed, now they say patch is NOT delayed, oh GAWD, RIOT is really quite indecisive bunch of kids it seems
they did not say this one was but the next one is

Herboss

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
Hey guys - sorry to disappoint, but Dominion is not coming with the Riven patch. JB2X was mistaken.
Downvoted but then felt bad because it's actually SOME news from a red about Dominion so cheers for that. Sitting here searching the forums trying to find info, wondering wtf is going on with Dominion has been massively frustrating.

0 Fluttershy 0

09-14-2011

Meh, I am guessing that that things are just being hidden like they always are by companies. No point in complaining about it anymore because all the links are gone and everything we Remember reading in the first place has been removed or Edited by Riot in order to make it look like they never mentioned anything about Dominion.

I to, as I have seen many other say the Exact words, Dominion will be released on the NEXT SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. Doesn't mean they can't just have the people they pay go and edit what they want to look like so other people will just think they must have been mistaken in what they read or heard.

It's only when people have Proof like a Screen shot from a Red stating certain things, which then they have to fess up to something, in which this case the Red in this Thread states that the other Red had ill knowledge of the Dominion Update.

Just wait for it people, it's not the end of the world if it doesn't come out tomorrow...or today. Just means more waiting and more stupid things like solo pugs XD.

In the time being, go play a 6v6 match on Twisted Treelines Cause that is actually really intense and really fun XD.

JamesXDoom

09-14-2011

the ONLY way i will be happy with the delay of dominion is if they release a proper replay mode integrated into the LoL client. nuff said, we've been waiting too long as players and fans of this game for dominion and replays!

12345678 ... 9