here u go people

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bob the turtle

09-13-2011

Quote:
Hey guys - sorry to disappoint, but Dominion is not coming with the Riven patch. JB2X was mistaken.
so he was lied to?

o JanGleZ x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
Hey guys - sorry to disappoint, but Dominion is not coming with the Riven patch. JB2X was mistaken.
im a sad panda

Phourc

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay467 View Post
wow!!! Dang riot pick up the pace you guys are sucking
how dare they release a finished and polished product!

I for one am outraged!

but seriously, I too read that as 'patch after riven patch', which is around the time I originally expected Dominion.

We shall see.

Praunus

09-13-2011

Quote:
It's ok, we are used to being disappointed.

KeitMacheen

09-13-2011

Quote:
My question is what did Riot have to gain in allowing its player base to assume that Dominion would be coming out with the next patch?

The answer: Nothing.

In conclusion. JB2X was not mistaken, but rather operating on the information then available to him. Riot was intending to release Dominion with the Riven patch at the time JB2X made the screenshot statement. Riot has since determined that Dominion will not be ready for live release for several more weeks. It simply does not make sense that Riot would allow everyone, including myself, to believe Dominion would be coming with the next patch unless Riot was making an effort to release it at that time.

Trayunah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

It's not about releasing a bad product, It's just the fact that RIOT has been filling people with false hopes for the past 2 years. Hell, I thought that Dreamhack was supposed to be the end of Season 1.

http://season-one-championship.na.leagueoflegends.com/

And at the end of Dreamhack we were supposed to get that fancy replay mode they were showing off.

People aren't let down by the fact that it wasn't released, they're let down by the company because they said it /would/ be released.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=370642

Omnipotent Dei

09-13-2011

Quote:
i just like pointing out some obvious things like
RIOT have already stated that dominion is coming with the next maintenance not the next after Riven, but THIS one which is straight tomorrow. I can't give anyone a prooflink cause i'm short of time and RIOT seem to delete that line from their announcements. But my memory won't play tricks with me, it WAS said by RIOT staff, there's no helping it. Now they make their usual excuses, nothing new here too. There was a stickied thread in general discussion regarding delay with the DOMINION+Riven patch for a ~week. If i recall it was posted by this girl http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...light=riotrara ..... oh wait, one more delay, how cute. And there's no thread about Dominion nor any mentioning it in her current post, RIOT knows how to hide their failed promises.

sizzackz

Master Recruiter

09-13-2011

Joz u just trollin there is no dominion

LGD Eight

09-13-2011

I won't trust what anyone says unless it hits the front page. Last thing I saw on the front page said it would be at the start of season two, and last thing I saw about season two was that it's supposed to start this patch.

I guess we'll see what happens when a patch actually hits. Wasn't today patch day though?

Omnipotent Dei

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGD Eight View Post
I won't trust what anyone says unless it hits the front page. Last thing I saw on the front page said it would be at the start of season two, and last thing I saw about season two was that it's supposed to start this patch.

I guess we'll see what happens when a patch actually hits. Wasn't today patch day though?
you're not quite correct, kind sir, this patch PRE-season 2 will start, not the real one. There also was PRE-season 1 if i recall, lasted like a month last time

1234567 ... 9