here u go people

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daen

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay467 View Post
WOW!!! dang riot pick up the pace you guys are sucking
WOW!!! dang riot make your release coincide with DotA2's beta, you guys are making smart business strategies

In other words, Dominion's release is likely going to match up with something related to DotA2, because it's a good idea from a business standpoint.

SiriusFantasy

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
Hey guys - sorry to disappoint, but Dominion is not coming with the Riven patch. JB2X was mistaken.
Why dont u just give us a date, plain and simple.

Karel2010

09-13-2011

They claimed start of season 2, now they say it won't be for awhile. They obviously can't figure there **** out to get it done. Although everytime they release something its never on time, I don't expect dominion for atleast another couple months.

Kick 2 the face

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karel2010 View Post
They claimed start of season 2, now they say it won't be for awhile. They obviously can't figure there **** out to get it done. Although everytime they release something its never on time, I don't expect dominion for atleast another couple months.
season two hasnt started yet

Clay467

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karel2010 View Post
my bets January, but thats when they say they canned it

Jaawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Quote:
Hey guys - sorry to disappoint, but Dominion is not coming with the Riven patch. JB2X was mistaken.
I think you really, really need to encourage someone to do an official announcement about this. People are going to be piiissssseeeeedddddd.

Vlădimir

09-13-2011

Pissing off your client base isnt good business sense. People will get over it though.

Worden

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswello View Post
Why dont u just give us a date, plain and simple.
Because they don't know when Dota 2 beta is starting.

TheChief

09-13-2011

Wasn't it already clear after they announced the Riven patch would be delayed a week and the subsequent patch would be another 3 weeks? I assumed everyone understood that to mean Dominion in the patch after Riven. Why else would the need 3 weeks again?

dethsight

09-13-2011

Quote:
excellent communication in your internal departments, Riot. bravo. guess LoL being F2P is very smart. the shear amount of pissed off nerdrage would probably destroy your souls...

123456 ... 9