Worst starting item?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JunkRamen

05-27-2010

Vamp Scepter

Vlademir Sol

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambient View Post
dagger, blade...same diffrence
Dagger gives atk spd and blade gives life steal dmg and hp how is that the same?

Necrophagus

05-27-2010

Honestly, I like Null Magic in games where I'm rushing a Spirit Visage.

Liquor

05-27-2010

Dagger or cloth armor

Varmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambient View Post
i messed the name up...get off me im running on 2 hours of sleep, but mainly im basing this off many other threads and therefor have a valid question...people hate DORANS BLADE, why is it?
Because it's just a bad version of doran's shield for the same price.

BuckBanzai

05-27-2010

I love seeing vamp sceptor on an opponent. It's a great item.

Varmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckBanzai View Post
I love seeing vamp sceptor on an opponent. It's a great item.
Lets me know:
Om nom feeding time ^^

SlyGoat

05-27-2010

people are naming some stupid ****

regrowth pendant is worse than most of the items you're listing. cloth armor? builds into Heart of Gold and leaves you with plenty of room for pots. Boots? 3-4 pots, zoning advantage, easier to gank/harder to be ganked, and you're going to buy them eventually anyway. vamp scepter gives regen comparable to regrowth when you're autoattacking - which, if your HP is low, you probably will have the opportunity to do since it indicates your enemy has lane dominance which leads to your tower being pushed - and builds into a lot of items.

regrowth pendant is pretty horrible, doran's blade isn't very good.

technically the worst starting item is still oracle's elixir since it does literally nothing unless you happen to be laned against a stealth, and only allows you to purchase 2 potions.

Killamoocow

05-27-2010

Most doran items.
They don't build anything and normally can be replaced with something better, like Sapphire Crystal or Ruby Crystal. Their stats are hardly notcieable to make them all that useful for more than 5 minutes of gameplay. Just my opinion though.

Varmin

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killamoocow View Post
Most doran items.
They don't build anything and normally can be replaced with something better, like Sapphire Crystal or Ruby Crystal. Their stats are hardly notcieable to make them all that useful for more than 5 minutes of gameplay. Just my opinion though.
I keep my doran's ring or shield until I build my 6th item. They are quite good for laning. Lets you stay laning a lot longer to save up for your first item.