matchmaking for the butt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NOBMAN

05-27-2010

... this is not a Q.Q thread this is just to show how bull**** the mm system is...

just had a game lvl 20 (me) a lvl 24 alvl 19 a lvl 17 and a lvl 23 against lvl 30 (907 victorys) lvl 30 (454 victorys) lvl 29 lvl 5 and lvl 28 ...

clear thing the 30rs dominated the game since they started with a full rune book in that case zilean and ezreal with 40+ ap from beginning without any ap stuff wich means no chance on that lane ...

any one else experienced such a ****? or is it just me getting this kinda bull****.

BaconMouthJoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-27-2010

I don't know, my **** has been pretty hard lately too. Just yesterday I shoved it in this drunk chick and got paired up with 2 level 10s with 700+ wins.

Bigyefan

05-27-2010

QQ MOAR NUBBLING. Take your lumps like everyone else and quit your whining. Before when matchmaking was less broken, I faced off against higher levels all the time. Won a few matches and ragequit only once (500+ matches now).

rogerchew

Adjudicator

05-27-2010

everyone gets games like this. only thing is i bet none of the 30's on the other team is complaining they got a lvl 5 on their team. only the losing team brings this stuff to the forums. the winning team sweeps it under the rug.

NOBMAN

05-27-2010

how should they complain it was there friend they where 3 premade

NOBMAN

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigyefan View Post
QQ MOAR NUBBLING. Take your lumps like everyone else and quit your whining. Before when matchmaking was less broken, I faced off against higher levels all the time. Won a few matches and ragequit only once (500+ matches now).
and you should maybe go and learn to read ...