Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hurry up Riot!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spielkind

05-27-2010

Quote:
Volibar:
Patch will be ready when patch is ready. We've got a little thing going on in Europe right now

Malzahar is one of my new favorite champions, we've got more fixes and polish items going in than usual, and a new in game feature you may have (or may not have?) heard about. I'll tell you if you want!

Darn, what feature? You are such a tease Voli!

Pixelfenix

05-27-2010

Quote:
Volibar:
Patch will be ready when patch is ready. We've got a little thing going on in Europe right now

Malzahar is one of my new favorite champions, we've got more fixes and polish items going in than usual, and a new in game feature you may have (or may not have?) heard about. I'll tell you if you want!

Oh oh I know! You can now do /sit to sit down!

(no I'm not serious)

HeyJon

05-27-2010

Do it nao please ;(

Constrictor

Recruiter

05-27-2010

The patch could use more work IMO. As stated, it would make tanks even stronger and make healing comps even better (as effective healing would go up due to the nerfed penetration system).

SheepKing

05-27-2010

Quote:
Volibar:

and a new in game feature you may have (or may not have?) heard about. WOOOOOOOOTTTTTT, SO nice ur epic riot

I Braveheart

Recruiter

05-27-2010

What is it????????