Introducing Exiled Morgana

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pawige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by emopanda View Post
you ppl do some of the stupidest **** with these skins... like seriously is a 10 year old desigining these? you give a perfectly innocent looking skin to somebody who is a emo dark fallen angel yet her original name is morgana n this skin is called exile when the normal morgana l,ooks more like a exiled you guys do this with every hero show some ****ing creativity
Hey there friend. I would be taking some offense at your offensive statements if this were not the internet. It's called Exiled Morgana in reference to the fact that she was just exiled. The whole point of this skin was just to fit into her lore. Why don't you go learn to make some creative skins yourself, rather that complaining here about stuff that people spent a lot of time and effort on? Actually, scratch that. I'd suggest attending grade school so you can learn to write coherently. It helps.

kiskiriskis

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by emopanda View Post
you ppl do some of the stupidest **** with these skins... like seriously is a 10 year old desigining these? you give a perfectly innocent looking skin to somebody who is a emo dark fallen angel yet her original name is morgana n this skin is called exile when the normal morgana l,ooks more like a exiled you guys do this with every hero show some ****ing creativity
she look nice =)

Ahrimal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeevees *******http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/lol_theme/icons/buttons/viewpost.gif********
Did she always have them big breasts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravin Raven View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a minimum breast size for any women champions (who aren't children or Yordles) to compete in the League of Legends.

And a maximum waist size.

lol. you're right, I'd much rather be playing an overweight amorphous ball of flesh... in fact, Katarina's old voice would fit that PERFECTLY! Hell, I say they model the next champion like this!

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-conte.../fat-chick.jpg
Safe for work... not safe for your self respect if you get caught