Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introducing Exiled Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xya 3

05-29-2010

i wanna start by saying congrats pawige. but that's it? no offends to pawige, but seriously were is the creativity? there's nothing unique about that skin. i dont know about anyone else but i was expecting something amazing for the fact that it caught ur attention and u guys wanted to make it. little red annie, big bad warwick now there were creative skins, but this??? all that is different is u guys change her original colors. white skin & hair, yellow/red/white dress??? seriously, u guys can make a more creative skin than this.

Dimensionist

05-29-2010

Quote:
xya 3:
i wanna start by saying congrats pawige. but that's it? no offends to pawige, but seriously were is the creativity? there's nothing unique about that skin. i dont know about anyone else but i was expecting something amazing for the fact that it caught ur attention and u guys wanted to make it. little red annie, big bad warwick now there were creative skins, but this??? all that is different is u guys change her original colors. white skin & hair, yellow/red/white dress??? seriously, u guys can make a more creative skin than this.

It looks very creative to me and definitely one of the better skins out there. They didn't just change the colors, the wings are different, her hair is different, her old dress seemed bigger too.

Compare the differences between the original skin and this one. Her overall appearance has enough slight modifications that it adds up .

Epic skin is Epic!

adriuz

05-29-2010

cool great job pawige.

Riot make a Janna skin pls.

anakite

05-29-2010

Quote:
Vurma:
This is so cool, I love companies like Riot that do things with the community like this. I also agree that Nasus and Udyr need skins. I'm pretty curious about a few things myself, though. What did the skin's creator receive as "tokens" of Riot's appreciation, and how much will Fallen Morgana cost us?

udyr comes with like 4 skins already, every stance he has a new animal on his head, that itself is rare for a champion and *cough cough* i agree where is Riot Singed?!

LoFai

05-30-2010

i love morgana so much and i am pleased to see it have a new skin
but i hope that we can buy some of the skins by ip in the game.

Foxmckluid

05-30-2010

emm riot http://www.leaguecraft.com/skins if you want inperation
there are like ****loads skins on here.........
AND i want a udry skin :P becous thats hard programming
anyway >.<

Venatir

05-30-2010

It is good for being a skin (tbh most of the skins are TERRIBLE!), but I dont quite like the face, and I also hoped for a little more clothes

Azarogs

05-30-2010

Quote:
Scubale:
I vote for Archlich Karthus next!

http://leaguecraft.com/skins/811,Archlich+Karthus

that skin is awesome dude! you made it? fricken brilliant IMO!!

AlexTheFascist

05-30-2010

as you probley know shaco chould use skin by now that would be hella tight and i would buy that for sure. a skin for shaco and his double that would be EPIC!!!!!!!!
a two skin bundle for shaco and his double like i said EPIC!!!!!

RyuuKitten

05-30-2010

when can I buy this.

I want it now.