Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dr. Mundo Tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adrian05

10-03-2012

Quote:
TheCaptainAsia:
I play Jungle Dr Mundo.
My route is wolves->blue->(invade if possible)->wraiths->golems->red->(gank or back)
My build is ->cloth 5xhp->ninja tabi->heart of gold->warmog's->atma's->phantom dancer->(spirit visage for mr or thornmail for armour or if you are really wanting more mr get a fon)->then Wit's end for more damage or some defence items.
My skill sequence is Max W for fast clear times then E for the ad buff then leave Q for last because i only use it in ganks for slows not damage
My summoners are smite and exhaust. I run exhaust so i can win most duels with opposing junglers that i end up having.
Solo top Mundo is a different story, maxing Q then E then W instead.
Overall Mundo is a very very fast jungler which is why I like him and he has better ganks than Shyvanna who is on par.
exactly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adrian05

10-03-2012

Quote:
TheCaptainAsia:
I play Jungle Dr Mundo.
My route is wolves->blue->(invade if possible)->wraiths->golems->red->(gank or back)
My build is ->cloth 5xhp->ninja tabi->heart of gold->warmog's->atma's->phantom dancer->(spirit visage for mr or thornmail for armour or if you are really wanting more mr get a fon)->then Wit's end for more damage or some defence items.
My skill sequence is Max W for fast clear times then E for the ad buff then leave Q for last because i only use it in ganks for slows not damage
My summoners are smite and exhaust. I run exhaust so i can win most duels with opposing junglers that i end up having.
Solo top Mundo is a different story, maxing Q then E then W instead.
Overall Mundo is a very very fast jungler which is why I like him and he has better ganks than Shyvanna who is on par.

exactly