Elementz was RIGHT about Nidalee - problems and solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GIANTISOPOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTooth View Post
i had someone on vent with me put it best once.. nidalee is OP till everyone hits 18. then she kind of become MEH.

but if we are going to talk about OP lets talk about Jax. Sorry but that **** should not be healed by jannas shields. Plus his dodge is much higher than anyone elses it seems even without counterstrike. I can play any carry with a full set of dodge runes, dodge boots and a phantom dancer and i wont dodge as much as a jax with just counterstrike and dodge boots. Problem? I think so.
actually you're just bad bro

Hurrrdurrr

05-27-2010

Is it wrong that I imagined all of Zileas' post with annie's voice?

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrrdurrr View Post
Is it wrong that I imagined all of Zileas' post with annie's voice?
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=114924

Sr Kundo

05-27-2010

Nidalee is by far the person i hate to lane vs 1v1 in mid, i dont care who it is i'll take them over nid. You can not stop her, hard hitting, high healing, fast moving, spammable get out of jail free card.

Hurrrdurrr

05-27-2010

haha nice.

JohnnyW

05-27-2010

So...increase her heal, give her a debuff aura with an AP ratio, and increase her hp?

Shouldn't they do that for SHEN first? amidoinitrite?

Vize

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIANTISOPOD View Post
You're playing nidalee wrong. Nidalee is a one (wo)man cleanup crew. at least the way I see her skills. when teamfights start, stay at range! heal your allies as much as possible, hit them hard with long range spear throws, and rape their armor and magic resistance with bushwhack. when the teamfight comes to an end, and everyone is either dead or has low hp (unless you just got stomped :P), that is when you can finish them off with massive takedown hits and amazing chasing abilities. you shouldn't be initiating in cougar form in most circumstances.
I am not saying Nidalee should initiate fights.... Did you even read what I wrote?

I am saying that:

1) If you are hugging the rim of a team fight throwing your relativly weak heal and throwing javelins/placing the odd Bushwack, you are basically a worthless champ spot. Play Ezreal/Janna/Soraka or another ranged nuker/support that stays out of harms way AND does damage/contributes to the team fight in a meaningful way. The fact that Nidalee can kill the remaining champs AFTER a team fight is really insignificant if she can't make an impact during the team fight itself.

2) Even after you initiate in a team fight late (3-5 seconds in) the opposing team will often switch to you and melt you in as much time. You are a free kill with the amount of HP Nidalee has.