Cheating In LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reizor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Dear Sirs and Madams

I write here on this Legendary Forum of the League....K lets cut the random stuff.

I was in a PREMADE GAME, with a random friend, and this Jax goes all cool n stuff with Hey I'll solo top, we get first blood, etc blah blah, and I just said "yea, k"

Game starts and he's not connected, I play legendary get a few aces, and get blamed for cheating...I lost the game in the end cos it became a 1 vs 3 when my team mate left, but yea, got like tons of aces....

As far as I know, theres NO way to cheat in LoL....and there shouldn't be.

Anyone else ever been accused of cheating? LoL

DamnPandaHands

05-27-2010

he said fair play, not cheating to be honest.

Hippo Man

05-27-2010

br4mbl3

05-27-2010

Last time I got accused of cheating was for playing CS and people said I had aimbot. That was biggest ego stroke of my life because I wasn't cheating but I was playing as if I had aimbot.

So just take it as a compliment

Floydian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

I get why you fuzzed out the malady you bought, but why are you ashamed of the last whisper?

Xetvenen

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by br4mbl3 View Post
Last time I got accused of cheating was for playing CS and people said I had aimbot. That was biggest ego stroke of my life because I wasn't cheating but I was playing as if I had aimbot.

So just take it as a compliment

You totally had aimbot

Reizor

05-27-2010

lmao wasn't a malady, its my secret ashe rape build, it was a blood thirster though nice noticing the colors xD

and no, in game he clearly stated I was cheating cos I solo'd pantheon, Rammus and Sivr and he got a rage lol

ShadowSnipe

05-27-2010

there a bugs in the client that get fixedd but there is not huge cheat to this game... worst ive seen is someone walking through a wall