Bugs and ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

godZILLAH

Recruiter

05-27-2010

First of all, can you guyz fix the hitpoint on Blitzcrank grab please.. It's very annoying when youre pulling and the arm is directly on the ennemi champion but nothing is happenning. And sometimes, the arm is beside the champ but it does Pull.. Come on it's an easy correction to make.

Also...
Crystallize - Anivia condenses the moisture in the air into an impenetrable wall of ice to block the movement of her enemies.
Her wall should be impenetrable ...

Definition of impenetrable: NOT PENETRABLE, not admitting of penetration or passage into or through

That means that the wall should be used like an element of the field itself. I dont mind jumping over it or flashing.. But please dont let any champ going trought it or if you let them do it, change the description.

I would like to have more maps to play in. I suggest that you guys concentrate on the gameplay for a while other than just creating new champ. If you do so, youll have time to balance the game and give some new perspectives to the players that have been there since the beta is out.

I personnaly think that some champ need corrections. Morde cooldowns are too fast.. Even if ryze as been feeding and is 1-10-6 he can still Oneshoot other champs.. TF ability to teleport with yellow card is too powerfull.. I know it as been change but still it's toomuch + Ex ult reveals stealthed champ on the map.. Shen ult on TF when he's preparing the teleport is insane while Pant ult to same location..

To concluded, I would like to suggest the addon of an item with as an active stun on it. I've seen too many premade with Stun lack and I think it should bring an nice aspect to the game. Not a big time stun but with a short duration and a big cooldown would be acceptable.

Thx for reading and sorry for my english.
Other than that, I do love this game. Thx Riot

Wankeroo

05-27-2010

A stun item would probably be OP. Too many stuns and silences as it is. I don't know how a team ends up with no stuns on it.

I agree that TF ult shouldn't see steath'd champs. Right now I want to dodge all twitches and Eves because if the other team has TF you are done for.

Notmiefault

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Blitzcrank's arm works fine, if it doesn't grab you missed.

To my knowledge, anivia's wall IS impenetrable, unless you use a teleporting move to get past it.

They just added Twisted Treeline, maps take a long time to balance before they release them.

Ryze does not one shot if he has been feeding without help.

That is all.

godZILLAH

Recruiter

05-27-2010

Trust me i've been playing a lot with Blitz and I have a good ratio. But the arm is still bugged.

As of anivia wall, it's not impenetrable.. People with Ghost goes trought it..