riot..i would like this leave you caused removed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonus View Post
i didnt know how to submit a bug report. I posted here hoping riot would see it and at least say something is all. I understood your post the first time and all you said was i dont understand english. You have issues dude if you didnt understand that i understood the first time i posted.

Why would i claim something that can't happen happened if it didnt happen?

As soon as the post came up during the match saying 1 hour left. I dcd 2 or so mins later and pressed reconnect. It happened again a few minutes later and it wouldnt reconnect so i exited the game to try re logging in and the servers were unavailable. As i was dcing alot others were also. So im sorry you cant accept the truth but truth is truth. it happened
Sorry, but I agree with him that you don't make sense and you're very hard to understand.

SummonX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poruku View Post
It can't be that basic, I've taken 2 computer programming classes and I see nothing that relates to this. Still, I know what I know, and I responded to his comment by beaking his score cause this conversation was just being stupid past then.

2 computer programming classes yet you know nothing about how data is most commonly stored? ...in a relational database

As I said in my previous post, typing something similar to this into the command line is all it would take.

UPDATE Accounts SET Leaves = 0 WHERE UserName = "InsertUserHere";

Let's see how long and difficult that would be:

Open up commmand line: 1 second
Type in command: 2 seconds
Scratch your balls: 6 seconds
Press enter: 1 second

You just reset leaves for that user in under 10 seconds.

Congrats!

Poruku

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonX View Post
2 computer programming classes yet you know nothing about how data is most commonly stored? ...in a relational database

As I said in my previous post,tTyping something similar to this into the command line is all it would take.

Congrats!
What about the users who had 78 leaves? They'd go down to 0... Also, I don't understand a thing of what you just typed. All I remember is that to be a computer, it must store data.

Also, say that's 10 seconds. Say there was 2000 users. That's 20 000 seconds. Doing things like this takes Riots resources, when it could be spent better, imo.

Necrophagus

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonX View Post

As I said in my previous post, typing something similar to this into the command line is all it would take.

Congrats!
You forgot the part where they had to check whether or not the leave was actually legitimate.

SummonX

05-27-2010

No, they wouldn't >_<

UPDATE Accounts SET Leaves = 0 WHERE UserName = "SummonX";

Let me translate.

Update the table named "Accounts", Change the number of leaves to 0, but only where the username is "SummonX".

Get it?

It's a simple database command, and that's all it takes.
Now please, believe me, so we can stop this teacher/student thing.