riot..i would like this leave you caused removed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonX View Post
Wrong, I don't have to be a programmer for Riot to have common knowledge.

Yes, my forum status has much to do with programming concepts, tard.

Never once did I say I want scores to be changed, in fact, I am all for Riot not changing scores.

My point is, that it is certainly possible and can be done within 10 seconds.

Read a book and get back to me.
That's fine, but Riot won't be changing scores and it's simple as that. You can think whatever you want and I won't try to change it, but I have posted what I think. Don't be so rude, please. Take a chill pill, this is just a game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Floydian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poruku View Post
Stop being so rude. I showed what I had to offer, which has the proof of what Riot has said. Regardless of whether or not scores are even changeable, they won't change it.

End of story.
It's called an argument. I was using reason and being polite until you decided to hell with all that, one of these guys is only +14 wins and the other is a JUNIOR member. And now like the boss you are, you call me rude after you hop on my nuts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GIANTISOPOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-27-2010

qq


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-27-2010

^ Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floydian View Post
It's called an argument. I was using reason and being polite until you decided to hell with all that, one of these guys is only +14 wins and the other is a JUNIOR member. And now like the boss you are, you call me rude after you hop on my nuts.
Not to be childish, but you started it with your little 'so naive' comment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Floydian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poruku View Post
That's fine, but Riot won't be changing scores and it's simple as that. You can think whatever you want and I won't try to change it, but I have posted what I think. Don't be so rude, please. Take a chill pill, this is just a game.
If people took such a passive stance to other problems with this game what do you think will come of it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floydian View Post
If people took such a passive stance to other problems with this game what do you think will come of it?
I don't really care what comes of it. I'm not here for the sake of arguing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummonX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-27-2010

My rudeness began when you started talking about Floydian's record. THAT was rude, so I had to bring you down a couple of notches and point out your stupidity. That was all ^_^

"You can think whatever you want and I won't try to change it, but I have posted what I think."

No, I don't think what I want, I KNOW what I KNOW, and was simply trying to share VERY VERY BASIC programming & database knowledge with the community. ^_^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonX View Post
My rudeness began when you started talking about Floydian's record. THAT was rude, so I had to bring you down a couple of notches and point out your stupidity. That was all ^_^

"You can think whatever you want and I won't try to change it, but I have posted what I think."

No, I don't think what I want, I KNOW what I KNOW, and was simply trying to share VERY VERY BASIC programming & database knowledge with the community. ^_^
It can't be that basic, I've taken 2 computer programming classes and I see nothing that relates to this. Still, I know what I know, and I responded to his comment by beaking his score cause this conversation was just being stupid past then.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Floydian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poruku View Post
^ Agreed.


Not to be childish, but you started it with your little 'so naive' comment.
I didn't feel like repeating "derp they can change stats" for the third time so that was my witty roundabout way of getting my point across. This debate is getting pretty stale and circular. I'm going elsewhere but on a less hostile note, it is my opinion that Riot should rectify this issue. It would not be hard, just delete the leave marks from that 10 - 15 minute time period. Problem solved for the most part.


You could say "They're not going to fix it so why bother, just lock the thread" for too many things in this game to count, the issue with that is that such a passive stance inhibits progression.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonus

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
Well at least you finally understood what I said, but for some reason you claim something that cant happen has happened to you, something that under no circumstances will ever change by the actions of Riot games or anyone else here.

The other problem is that you're QQing about it here rather than submitting a bug report or posting in the forums that properly deal with your sort of issue, not that it will matter since what you want isnt possible.

Are we done now?
i didnt know how to submit a bug report. I posted here hoping riot would see it and at least say something is all. I understood your post the first time and all you said was i dont understand english. You have issues dude if you didnt understand that i understood the first time i posted.

Why would i claim something that can't happen happened if it didnt happen?

As soon as the post came up during the match saying 1 hour left. I dcd 2 or so mins later and pressed reconnect. It happened again a few minutes later and it wouldnt reconnect so i exited the game to try re logging in and the servers were unavailable. As i was dcing alot others were also. So im sorry you cant accept the truth but truth is truth. it happened