Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


riot..i would like this leave you caused removed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonus

Recruiter

05-27-2010

Quote:
ZyloWolfBane:
Im not going to argue since you are the 2nd person to have the whole point float right over your head.


obviously your the only one here who cant understand your own original post. They way you typed it out infers that my game was not really effected by riots patching **** because they said it doesnt effect games in progress. just give up


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummonX

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
Poruku:
Scores cannot be changed, not even by Riot.


wrong, Wrong, WRong, WROng, WRONg, WRONG!

Scores can be changed, everything can be changed.
They can make little fairies fly around the map and piss on people if they'd like.

Your score is a number in a database, all it takes is one line of code to change it.

Riot said they are NOT going to change scores, simply because they don't have to.

How many emails do you think they would get saying, plzzzzzz change my scoreeee!!!! ^_^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Floydian

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
ZyloWolfBane:
Perhaps, but they said they werent going to do it so why does it matter if they can or not?


Well take for example the game I played when the server bugged out. At the end, 4 people were left with leaver marks due to Riot's inability to keep a server stable. If they can rectify this and get rid of the hundreds of unneeded leaver marks then surely that's the right thing to do.

Conversely, if they are to leave it as is even though they have the power to get rid of the marks, that shows an indifference towards customers and their needs, which is a pretty bad trait to have in this business.

I'll use MM as another example. I'm sure you've had some gripes with it. Let's say that they had the means to fix it, but they just decide not to because they don't care and give some excuse saying they can't do anything about it. Would you be posting saying "well they said they can't do anything so why does it matter?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
SummonX:
wrong, Wrong, WRong, WROng, WRONg, WRONG!

Scores can be changed, everything can be changed.
They can make little fairies fly around the map and piss on people if they'd like.

Your score is a number in a database, all it takes is one line of code to change it.

Riot said they are NOT going to change scores, simply because they don't have to.

How many emails do you think they would get saying, plzzzzzz change my scoreeee!!!! ^_^

No, scores cannot be changed. Simple as that.

Riot did this to prevent corruption. They have told us themselves.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Floydian

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
Poruku:
No, scores cannot be changed. Simple as that.

Riot did this to prevent corruption. They have told us themselves.


So naive and innocent, how cute.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
Floydian:
So naive and innocent, how cute.

Hey you with the 167 wins and 153 losses, come back when you have more than +14 wins.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZyloWolfBane

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
Sonus:
obviously your the only one here who cant understand your own original post. They way you typed it out infers that my game was not really effected by riots patching **** because they said it doesnt effect games in progress. just give up


Well at least you finally understood what I said, but for some reason you claim something that cant happen has happened to you, something that under no circumstances will ever change by the actions of Riot games or anyone else here.

The other problem is that you're QQing about it here rather than submitting a bug report or posting in the forums that properly deal with your sort of issue, not that it will matter since what you want isnt possible.

Are we done now?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummonX

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
Poruku:
No, scores cannot be changed. Simple as that.

Riot did this to prevent corruption. They have told us themselves.



Lmao gullible fool.

So Riot locked themselves out of their own database?

Awesome!!

Your lack of knowledge and ignorance is astounding!

Downvote me ftw!


Source: I'm a programmer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

carlos arco

Banned

05-27-2010

**** leaver


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

Senior Member

05-27-2010

Quote:
SummonX:
Lmao gullible fool.

So Riot locked themselves out of their own database?

Awesome!!

Your lack of knowledge and ignorance is astounding!

Downvote me ftw!


Source: I'm a programmer.

Unless you're a programmer for Riot, that means nothing.

Stop being so rude, junior. But I can understand how you would hope scores were changeable...