riot..i would like this leave you caused removed

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonus

05-27-2010

I was playing last night and right after your announce to shut down i started dc-ing in the game i was in also so did many others. I had to exit league then i went to re log in to re join my game and the servers were unavailable. Not my fault on that leave and i would like it removed.

ZyloWolfBane

05-27-2010

Good luck with that, they give you an hours notice and games in progress arent effected anyway.

TheRealMcCoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-27-2010

d/c's count as a leave regardless of cause.

Destrus

05-27-2010

really, one leave won't make a difference. it won't even show unless you were already a frequent leaver.

Cryaotic

Recruiter

05-27-2010

they stated somewhere before that its imposible for them to remove leaves. So suck it up and deal with it.

BORF

05-27-2010

All 5 of my leaves are riot's fault. There used to be a bug where everyone in the game would disconnect and get a leave and the game would close while the servers were up and running.

Sonus

05-27-2010

i dont like seeing a leave on my thing.. i only have 2... 1 was when i dc-ed and another when riot dc-ed me and its been over 500 games.

Floydian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
Good luck with that, they give you an hours notice and games in progress arent effected anyway.
Yes they were. There were mass disconnects last night before maintenance.

Sonus

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post

why wouild i be complaining if games in progress were not effected when mine was..?? seriously read man

ZyloWolfBane

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonus View Post
why wouild i be complaining if games in progress were not effected when mine was..?? seriously read man
Im geussing english isnt your strong suit.

12345 ... 6