Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hero difficulty imbalance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrthodoxChaote

05-27-2010

Well Ashe is really only one of the heroes I'm talking about. Kat. Zilean. Zilean is honestly worse. I just find Ashe to be the most egregiously obvious because of the huge cone of rape she can blast out.

Agian, I'm not saying that Ashe is overpowered or nothin'. I just think that like....it's way too easy for he to harass. If TF runs up to Stacked Deck her she just runs back slightly and volleys while she does. If Karthus tries to lay waste she runs to the side, volleys, then keeps running until she can volley again.

Anivia fires flash frost, she runs to the side, volleys. Part of the issue for me is the huge range, the fact that she basically can't miss, and doesn't haveto actually even click on the target. Just like put the mouse in their direction.

My issue isn't the power of it, it's the ease of it. Honestly I think part of it is that I'm bitter about being beaten by someone who may have absolutely no skill at all because they chose a hero who can shoot the whole lane every 8 seconds or whatever. And again, it's not even that I always/usually lose. It's the fact that if I make a mistake it's an instant faceful of volley which she can't possibly miss with. But if she makes a mistake she's probably still too far away for me to hit her, or moving, or whatever. I dunno. She's just too bloody easy to be successful with, which allows her to snowball up.

And yeah, **** Kat in every conceivable way.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Boz

05-27-2010

The other car, the one with two accelerators and a button, your forgot to mention that it has a nuclear bomb in it's trunk.