Tryhards are so easy to troll.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mapekz

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhynocerous View Post
I would have queue dodged a team of jackasses too.
I found it as having a sense of humor. I'd rather play with a level headed person who plays a lower tier champion and enjoys doing so than a hotheaded tryhard who only plays Janna/Jax and will flame myself and my team throughout the game for not doing things according to his master plan.

The games I win tend to be because of level headed people who enjoy playing their hero, not because of MOBA elites who only play the best heroes. I've seen more horrible Jax players than I have seen below average Kayle, Gangplank, Evelynn, and Kennens combined.

Blasimir

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiFTeDyourFACE View Post
I lol'd +1
I laughed hard because of the "-2" on this post.

roninsm

05-27-2010

I got queue dodged by Guinsoo yesterday. True story.

See attachment.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizamimi View Post
Thats quite an overstatement. Honestly, in an ideal world, all champions would be perfectly balanced and everyone would follow the Summoners Code. Unfortunately, there are some champions that are so far under the mark of perfect balance, that they have absolutely no use for a team. Eve has absolutely no viability.

Some people don't like losing, that doesn't make them a Tryhard. If you honestly don't care about whether you win or lose and you just want to have fun, go play a practice game. Dont queue up for a normal game where stats are recorded and call the people who expect to win Tryhards.
If you've seen any of his posts in any of the queue-dodging threads, you'd know it wasn't an overstatement.

I love to win. I feel like any team can win. I've won with bad comps. I've lost with good ones. This is a product of blind pick. I'm still ahead in wins by like 20 (not much, but it's still a positive ratio) and I don't queue-dodge. Maybe it's just a product of me, too. I usually take the underdogs and see if I can win with them. I look to it as a challenge. I don't assume anything...especially in the blind pick situation.

Maether

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninsm View Post
I got queue dodged by Guinsoo yesterday. True story.

See attachment.
that just made my day XD

roninsm

05-27-2010

It bummed me out. I missed out on playing in a game with Guinsoo.

Carados

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
No. 1 rule there is Support Your Team.
Intentionally ****ing over your team by choosing Evelynn is not supporting your team, sorry.

roninsm

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Intentionally ****ing over your team by choosing Evelynn is not supporting your team, sorry.

Hey man, locket eve is second only to locket udyr. Don't be flaming eve players just bc you don't know how to play her.

Morzas

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urobolus View Post
I get into queue. Someone instantly picks Jax. I pick Shen. Two others pick: Akali and Evelynn. He starts complaining we have Evelynn on our team. He goes ranting on how she's completely useless (he's probably right, but that's not the point).

So what do I do? I switch to Tryndamere. He complains even more. He says we need a range DPS... Last person picks Teemo and says "going AP". This practically infuriates him, and goes about how all these people suck at this game.

After this, Akali changes her summoner spells to Rally/Fortify. He just goes WTF.... I change one of mine to Revive. Evelynn & Teemo do the same. He finally queue dodges. Talk about pre-game trolling.

... Next queue, I later run into an Ashe that takes Smite/Fortify and instantly called mid. Instant queue dodge (yeah, a part of me was glad someone queue dodged her).
-_-;;

GIANTISOPOD

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
If you've seen any of his posts in any of the queue-dodging threads, you'd know it wasn't an overstatement.

I love to win. I feel like any team can win. I've won with bad comps. I've lost with good ones. This is a product of blind pick. I'm still ahead in wins by like 20 (not much, but it's still a positive ratio) and I don't queue-dodge. Maybe it's just a product of me, too. I usually take the underdogs and see if I can win with them. I look to it as a challenge. I don't assume anything...especially in the blind pick situation.
vvv