Bigger penalties for que dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
Oh well?

Honestly if Im going to be accused of being selfish cause I dont waste my time on bad players then why should I sympathize with someone who wants to be selfish and assume that I should wait for him to finish his pregame problems before I either dodge or choose a champ?

Learn a main and stick with it, unless you're playing in high elo premades you dont need to play to suit the team, just dodge until you get a team that isnt stupid, one person counter picking his own team in the hopes that it will make the situation any less hopeless is a waste of time.

One person isnt going to carry the entire team, either the whole team cordinates properly or its not worth staying, again its pretty effing simple.
Seriously? In a game with 50 champions you want me to learn 1 and "stick with it"? What a crappy argument.

So now, you're not only saying you think you're right for being a dodger, but that I'm wrong for wanting to play more than 1 stinkin' champ? Please.

I'm tired of you tryhards assuming because someone picked Eve they are automatically bad. No, Eve isn't the best champion...very possibly the worst...but that doesn't mean the player is bad simply because he likes playing Eve.

I've played with plenty of bad Eve's.
I've played with a crapton of bad Shen's. I guess I should dodge every Shen then.
I've played with a crapton of bad Ezreal's. Gotta dodge them...I mean, I've seen some bad ones so they must all be bad.

ZyloWolfBane

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post

I've played with a crapton of bad Shen's. I guess I should dodge every Shen then.
I've played with a crapton of bad Ezreal's. Gotta dodge them...I mean, I've seen some bad ones so they must all be bad.
I do belive you're starting to get the idea.

Gizamimi

05-27-2010

Quote:
I loled.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Ok, let me rephase...

I've played with a crapton of every champion. Does that mean I just dodge every game, all the time?

No. Sorry. I'm better than that.

Carados

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I've played with plenty of bad Eve's.
The difference is Evelynn requires the other team to be bad, while Ezreal and Shen require the pilot to be good. Eve's viability is determined by the other team. Relying on the other team to be bad is not a good strategy.

She's a fundamentally flawed character.

Slagg

05-27-2010

I Q dodge and will Q dodge when i feel the need to. I refuse to be stuck in a 25 min if not longer game with people who refuse to see that certain group make ups need tanks CC or even DPS rather then a Support Champ. So yes I will Q dodge and not waste 25 min or longer waiting for 4 others to relieze the game is over and add a loss to my record. The punishment is focused the wrong way, Q dodging is strategy, Leavers and AFKers are the problem.