Bigger penalties for que dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
People who dodge wait 10 minutes, get over yourself and pick a different champ.

If it keeps happening to you then obviously its YOU the people are dodging, see the problem?
This is a stupidly false assumption. Most of the time after a dodge I'm back in queue with like 3-4 of the same people I was in queue with before. I never play the commonly dodged champions and I have to go through 3-4 dodges almost every single time. It's annoying to be trying to set up your masteries and BAM!...dodged. Get another game, proceed to fix your masteries (oh, because they weren't saved) and BAM!...dodged.

Stop being a selfish tryhard.

Hippo Man

05-27-2010

how about sacrifice of the first-born?

ZyloWolfBane

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
This is a stupidly false assumption. Most of the time after a dodge I'm back in queue with like 3-4 of the same people I was in queue with before. I never play the commonly dodged champions and I have to go through 3-4 dodges almost every single time. It's annoying to be trying to set up your masteries and BAM!...dodged. Get another game, proceed to fix your masteries (oh, because they weren't saved) and BAM!...dodged.

Stop being a selfish tryhard.
Then get your pregame stuff taken care of before you queue, problem solved.

Carados

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
This is a stupidly false assumption. Most of the time after a dodge I'm back in queue with like 3-4 of the same people I was in queue with before.
HINT: If dodged, hit cancel then the sword again to requeue. Assume good faith on the dodger.

I have no idea how people haven't figured it out yet.

LadyEve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippo Man View Post
how about sacrifice of the first-born?
That was considered, but we don't want the human rights people on Riot's ass.

Hippo Man

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEve View Post
That was considered, but we don't want the human rights people on Riot's ass.

Que dodgers arn't human

turtlejay

05-27-2010

Quote:
Then get your pregame stuff taken care of before you queue, problem solved.
And if you play several champs and pick to suit the team, then what?

SuchIsLife

05-27-2010

ITT: People who have sticks up their asses v. people who don't.

ZyloWolfBane

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlejay View Post
And if you play several champs and pick to suit the team, then what?
Oh well?

Honestly if Im going to be accused of being selfish cause I dont waste my time on bad players then why should I sympathize with someone who wants to be selfish and assume that I should wait for him to finish his pregame problems before I either dodge or choose a champ?

Learn a main and stick with it, unless you're playing in high elo premades you dont need to play to suit the team, just dodge until you get a team that isnt stupid, one person counter picking his own team in the hopes that it will make the situation any less hopeless is a waste of time.

One person isnt going to carry the entire team, either the whole team cordinates properly or its not worth staying, again its pretty effing simple.

BewareBEAR

05-27-2010

Why do people care so much?

When people dodge I assume they are a tryhard *******, I'd rather not have a game with them anyways.

Oh no, another few minutes of queuing! blah blah blah who really cares, just relax. Its been brought up tons of times what do you really think this particular topic brings to the table that every other one didn't.