Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bigger penalties for que dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyxis

05-27-2010

There should be bigger penalties for que dodging, it seems to happen more often then not, the 2 min wait that it is now is not enoth, ive had to reque 12 times once giving me a total of 25min wait que to get into a game.

Gizamimi

05-27-2010

Quote:
Victimus:
There should be bigger penalties for que dodging, it seems to happen more often then not, the 2 min wait that it is now is not enoth, ive had to reque 12 times once giving me a total of 25min wait que to get into a game.

Its not 2 minutes. Its progressive...2 minutes, 5 minutes, 9 minutes, etc etc etc.

And que dodging is much better than AFKing or Leaving.

Carados

05-27-2010

Why is queue dodging a problem?

ZyloWolfBane

05-27-2010

Quote:
Victimus:

1.Stop picking bad champs
2.Profit!

LadyEve

Recruiter

05-27-2010

Quote:
Carados:
Why is queue dodging a problem?

Because other people are sick of having to wait 3 more minutes to get into a game.

Carados

05-27-2010

Quote:
LadyEve:
Because other people are sick of having to wait 3 more minutes to get into a game.
Then stop picking Evelynn.

Maledicte

05-27-2010

I've que-dodged, but its pretty rare. Usually only when there are like, 5 seconds left and someone on my team still hasn't picked a champion. I know, it sucks for everyone that waited the minute and a half, but I'd rather waste a minute and a half (+penalties), than 25 minutes until we can surrender. =/

ZyloWolfBane

05-27-2010

Quote:
LadyEve:

People who dodge wait 10 minutes, get over yourself and pick a different champ.

If it keeps happening to you then obviously its YOU the people are dodging, see the problem?

A Giraffe

05-27-2010

If you got queue dodged 12 times, you were probably the problem.

LadyEve

Recruiter

05-27-2010

Quote:
Carados:
Then stop picking Evelynn.

lol xD

and Yo. Eve is my middle name hence "LadyEve".
I main Kat.