top 3 chars you quee dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

what about feederdinger?

Carados

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiacshape View Post
What makes you better than everyone?
Heh. Nice one. Just realized you were a troll. Pretty unsubtle until now, but this one gave it away.

Whelp

05-27-2010

This week?

Gangplank, Kassadin, and Akali. I have yet to see one of them go positive.

All time? Veigar, Kayle, TF.

Sunbro Pumbaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

I don't Queue dodge, but these characters make me want to.

Garen - Every garen sucks, there is no such thing as a good one.

Nasus - I have NEVER seen a good nasus, he needs some serious love or something.

Pantheon - There are very few people who know how to play him well, but that low percentage makes me want to dodge.

Zodiacshape

05-27-2010

They always say the first to yell is surely the fellow. I am sure in one of the ToS there is a thing saying calling someone a troll makes you a troll .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Heh. Nice one. Just realized you were a troll. Pretty unsubtle until now, but this one gave it away.

Bashbrizecul

05-27-2010

Teemos that call mid over Sivir, Heimer, Kat, Annie.

Every time I see Eve, I clench my butt cheeks and wait for the game to end as fast as possible (90% of the time).

I don't know why people would dodge Kat (unless some nerfs already rolled in I am unaware of).

eronar

05-27-2010

If you couldnt be matched with people in your ignore list this thread would be usefull.

Zodiacshape

05-27-2010

They dodge kat the same reason they dodge eve and all other champs they hate, it is a pathetic excuse. Why can't you all just have fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashbrizecul View Post
Teemos that call mid over Sivir, Heimer, Kat, Annie.

Every time I see Eve, I clench my butt cheeks and wait for the game to end as fast as possible (90% of the time).

I don't know why people would dodge Kat (unless some nerfs already rolled in I am unaware of).

Haelstrom

05-27-2010

I rarely if ever do poorly with Tryn. People only do bad with him if they fail at the early game so hard they can't come out of it and don't take Cleanse - he's ridiculously potent mid/late game, and is probably one of the best people to blitz through jungles destroying neutrals so the enemy team doesn't get **** and you have perma-dragon.

I never queue dodge. But if I did, I wager it'd be over TFs. He's my rarely used main and I have high standards for him. No TF I play with/against ever meets that standard and I silently rage the whole game even if we win.

Killamoocow

05-27-2010

Ironically, Tryndamere, Evelynn, and Akali are my favorite characters to play right now. Haven't had any trouble doing well with them (with the exception of a few games) and I haven't had anyone really queue dodge me.