top 3 chars you quee dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McBruha

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delthanin View Post
Y'know, you guys who are making all these queue dodge threads are probably just increasing the chances of Riot making penalties harsher as they see that their current penalties aren't discouraging such behavior.

Might want to cut down on making these. Just saying.

Then I queue dodge everyone....

SKeeTerTheDog

05-27-2010

This thread is so full of fail it's awesome.

Q. when was the last time you saw katarina that didn't go >15/<10?
a. personally: over 2 weeks

Q. how many bad *insert champion here* have you seen?
a. approx. >9000

Q. what makes a team, characters or coordination?
a. both, but coordination is MUCH more important

The best 4 players i've personally played with *ever*, have played eve, janna, kat, and warwick respectively. You guys need to stop QQ more pewpew.

ZyloWolfBane

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delthanin View Post
Y'know, you guys who are making all these queue dodge threads are probably just increasing the chances of Riot making penalties harsher as they see that their current penalties aren't discouraging such behavior.

Might want to cut down on making these. Just saying.
They wouldnt have much of a right to until they start punishing leavers/afkers/intentional feeders with bans.

Either that or make alot of these Sub-par champions a little more viable rather than just nerfbatting them to satisfy the current flavor of the month players.

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBruha View Post
This is an interesting comment. New players pick free heroes, free hero players get dodged, new players have a poor experience, game doesn't grow properly.

Solutions?
Force them to play practice games with said heroes.

Like a system that where you most have earned a grand total of 200 IP to play a hero in ranked match.

GIANTISOPOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

pretty much just eve, trynd and teemo if i'm having a bad day.

Marnelos

05-27-2010

The only reason I'd dodge is if people looked liked jerks in the pre-match chat. That pretty much guarantees you won't have a pleasant game.

Pickles

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnelos View Post
The only reason I'd dodge is if people looked liked jerks in the pre-match chat. That pretty much guarantees you won't have a pleasant game.
Agreed. I can't stand people who trash talk an entire game. Instead of just muting my own team mate, I just queue dodge so i can play with normal people.

warrior53

05-27-2010

1) number 2
2) phone call
3) LATE FOR WORK FML HAVE TO SET ALARM CLOCK

Lard

05-27-2010

Eve is not as bad as everyone says she is, just not everyone uses her properly. Just like other champs would suck if used wrong. Not every champ is for everyone.

Carados

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lard View Post
Eve is not as bad as everyone says she is, just not everyone uses her properly
So, seriously. How do you play her properly besides "Find enemy that is alone, attack, E, Q, Q, Q, Q, kill?

Hint: Find enemy that is alone, attack, cleanse, get stunned die.