top 3 chars you quee dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

People are actually answering this thread seriously.... come on guys. I can understand clarity/revive mundo and to some extent eve but some of you have a huge list. Isn't having a list of eight champions a little too much? Why would you dodge Katarina? That's just getting picky. I do queue dodge, but it's mainly against afkers. It seems some people don't know what "bad" champions really are. This game isn't THAT unbalanced.

Gatsumon

05-27-2010

I don't dodge any champs. I almost always play support champs, and if I see an UP champ I like to think that I can play whichever support champ that would best help them. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong.

Zelos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

05-27-2010

1. Evelynn
2. Tryndamere
3. Any more than 1 of: Teemo, Veigar, Akali, Gangplank, Master Yi, Kayle, Pantheon, Garen, Shaco, Mordekaiser
4. Any more than 2 of hard carries: Tristana, Twitch, Corki, Jax, Pantheon, Akali

Risiko

05-27-2010

Who I dodge depends on who is free. This week I dodge all Gangplanks. Morgana has been really hit and miss too, mostly miss. I figure if someone actually bought the champ, odds are they are better than someone that just picked it up this week since its free.

Of course, someone may own the champ that is free, and may be good, but more often than not it is probably better to bail.

Also, common free champs (Ashe, Siv, etc) are not as concerning as some of the more exotic (Gangplank, Morgana, Avinia bird guy, etc.)

McBruha

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risiko View Post
Who I dodge depends on who is free.

This is an interesting comment. New players pick free heroes, free hero players get dodged, new players have a poor experience, game doesn't grow properly.

Solutions?

Reivur

05-27-2010

I don't dodge. But if I do have a sense of dread, and I'm assuming queue-dodgers act on said sense of dread. That said in order of biggest emo sigh to least;

1) Gangplank
2) Evelynn
3) Kassadin.

I hate all three of you.
Oh no, my parley missed/got dodged/veiled and all my cannons missed.
Hey guys I need to snowball brb oh wait they got an oracle gg.
I almost got that kill I just ran out of mana.

The first I think is legitimately bad.
The second I think is countered too easily.
The third I could respect, but think that generally horrible players play him and forget that he doesn't have infinite resources.

Zodiacshape

05-27-2010

I hate to break your heart but Evelynn and Akali are one of the best champions and my top favorites and they are team players. In my opinion you are just bad with them so you rate them bad. I never dodge anything, if I lose I lose, so stop whining and being picky otherwise you'll be alone in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
Eve-She doesnt do anything that someone else cant do and alot better, and actually function as a teammate, eve simply isnt a team player no matter how you look at it.

Akali-Feeders, all of them, good on you if you arent but I dont risk it anymore.

Junglers- yep anyone who jungles, why? because nobody I have played with that uses a jungle champ actually does it right and they NEVER keep an eye on the lane they are supposed to be supporting, often times leaving me to fight 2v1, and they always level SLOWER than if they had farmed creeps and tried to help me kill champs.

EDIT:Oh and I'll add people who do 2 man premades and demand that they get to lane together even though they both picked tanks, this is also an instant dodge.

ZyloWolfBane

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiacshape View Post
I hate to break your heart but Evelynn and Akali are one of the best champions and my top favorites and they are team players. In my opinion you are just bad with them so you rate bad.
Right...so what rank are you?

Because if its anything below 20 then you have no idea why those characters are generally a problem.

ImTheFool

05-27-2010

1) Tryndamere
2) Nasus
3) Kayle

Delthanin

05-27-2010

Y'know, you guys who are making all these queue dodge threads are probably just increasing the chances of Riot making penalties harsher as they see that their current penalties aren't discouraging such behavior.

Might want to cut down on making these