top 3 chars you quee dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schwaggz

05-27-2010

Veigar, Trynd, Eve, Kayle, Pirate or any champ with bad summoner spells.

Just dodged a smite pirate as I was typing this.

Maledicte

05-27-2010

I dodge if someone doesn't pick a champion towards the end of the countdown.

yamers

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwaggz View Post
Veigar, Trynd, Eve, Kayle, Pirate or any champ with bad summoner spells.

Just dodged a smite pirate as I was typing this.
this is actually a great list. I like it.

Aidan

05-27-2010

Veigar
Tryndamere
Gangplank

yamers

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by smunk View Post
I got so sick of dodging morons that I just stopped playing. I still lurk to see if anything will progress.
how? it's not like it happens non stop. I get games A LOT, I get through all the time.

turtlejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Eve
Akali
Tyndamere
Corki
Karthus
Shaco
Teemo
Kayle

Specifically, in just 1 page of random answers 7 champs are picked. . .out of 51 that is high enough odds that in a group of 10 players one is going to pick a champ on this list. That is **** man. Not to mention that anyone that picks revive (I don't, but I see strategies with TF using revive, and others) and the poster that dodges junglers (Warwick, Gragas, Amumu, Udyr)

Suddenly you have a group of people dodging what approaches half of the available champions. Seriously? Like I said in the *other* thread today, if it weren't such a haphazard mess, I wouldn't care, but because there are so many dodgers with different standards (often based on absolutely nothing) it sucks to try to get into a game sometimes.

Also, to head it off now, I don't play any of those champs, so I'm not taking this personally.

EDIT - In the time it took to type this, folks added 2 more to the list. 9/51 is waaaaay too many. Picky much?

Maledicte

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlejay View Post
Eve
Akali
Tyndamere
Corki
Karthus
Shaco
Teemo
Kayle

Specifically, in just 1 page of random answers 7 champs are picked. . .out of 51 that is high enough odds that in a group of 10 players one is going to pick a champ on this list. That is **** man. Not to mention that anyone that picks revive (I don't, but I see strategies with TF using revive, and others) and the poster that dodges junglers (Warwick, Gragas, Amumu, Udyr)

Suddenly you have a group of people dodging what approaches half of the available champions. Seriously? Like I said in the *other* thread today, if it weren't such a haphazard mess, I wouldn't care, but because there are so many dodgers with different standards (often based on absolutely nothing) it sucks to try to get into a game sometimes.

Also, to head it off now, I don't play any of those champs, so I'm not taking this personally.

EDIT - In the time it took to type this, folks added 2 more to the list. 9/51 is waaaaay too many. Picky much?
Yeah, I sometimes wonder if people ever get into a game with some of these standards, or if they're just stuck waiting 30mins until they can que up again.

Brees

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Evelynn. Complete ****. Requires the other team to be bad to do anything. That's not something you can rely on.

Teemo. Has no role. Worst ranged carry, worst AP nuker.

Kayle. Contributes one spell to the entire team. Not at all good.
quoting an awful player

jaewon

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamers View Post
1. eve
haven't seen a useful eve. They are insta quee dodge.

2. akali
same as eve. They are never good players, they "think" they are all pro, but actually end up doing horribly.

last one is depending on my mood.

3. Tyrand
You aren't getting paired with any decent players with any of these characters. Each one is devastating and viable.

Shifu Arrrgghh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-27-2010

why is everybody hating on the PRESIDENT!!!! tryndamere is cool! cuz he can solo the whole team late game, or almost

oh and i forgot to put who i dodge, katarina, heimerdinger, janna(though im starting to get beat down by her, lol)