Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

top 3 chars you quee dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

05-27-2010

Evelynn. Complete ****. Requires the other team to be bad to do anything. That's not something you can rely on.

Teemo. Has no role. Worst ranged carry, worst AP nuker.

Kayle. Contributes one spell to the entire team. Not at all good.

Brees

05-27-2010

i dodge people not champs so

Previous:

Griefers
Feeders
bads

KittenBurglar

05-27-2010

I dodge the blank grey square with no summoner abilities.

Brees

05-27-2010

hahaha look at all the angry bads that downvoted me makes me so happy

turtlejay

Recruiter

05-27-2010

you are all *******s or trolls

Carados

05-27-2010

Quote:
turtlejay:
you are all *******s or trolls

You still haven't made a thoughtful argument why queue dodging is bad yet, but still you continue to post **** like this in threads.

Who is the troll?

Nid

05-27-2010

I don't dodge, but the three worst champs in the game are:

Teemo
Akali
Eve

ZyloWolfBane

05-27-2010

Eve-She doesnt do anything that someone else cant do and alot better, and actually function as a teammate, eve simply isnt a team player no matter how you look at it.

Akali-Feeders, all of them, good on you if you arent but I dont risk it anymore.

Junglers- yep anyone who jungles, why? because nobody I have played with that uses a jungle champ actually does it right and they NEVER keep an eye on the lane they are supposed to be supporting, often times leaving me to fight 2v1, and they always level SLOWER than if they had farmed creeps and tried to help me kill champs.

EDIT:Oh and I'll add people who do 2 man premades and demand that they get to lane together even though they both picked tanks, this is also an instant dodge.

smunk

05-27-2010

I got so sick of dodging morons that I just stopped playing. I still lurk to see if anything will progress.

Illuyankas

05-27-2010

Eve
Trynd
No other cause me to queue dodge unless there is a combination of several UP champions.