Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why was this match formed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydroniums

Recruiter

05-27-2010

This was ridiculous. It was a 21 minute victory. We were a premade of 5 level 30s. The other team did not have a single level 30.

I'm sincerely curious. I'll attach a screenshot and hope that they were in the queue for 30 minutes, because we were in it for 1-2 minutes tops.

Geekweezul

05-27-2010

Where in the 20's were they? MM will match 25 and up with 30's I believe...may even be 20 and up.

Could also just be a fluke in the MM.

Hydroniums

Recruiter

05-27-2010

We were a premade of all level 30s. Even if it was a premade of all level mid 20s, there's no way they should've been matched with us.

Poruku

05-27-2010

I believe this is indeed a matchmaking mishap.

Brishen

05-27-2010

happens

Bainemo

05-27-2010

I think the game would rather match you with people outside your level bracket than not match you at all, which honestly I disagree with. I've had people grossly above my level get into a game with me and just dominate because, guess what, they were inherently better.

Hydroniums

Recruiter

05-27-2010

but like, we weren't in the queue that long. I'd understand if it was like a 10 minute queue and it decided it had to match us, but that was just a ridiculous game that wasn't fun for either group after we realized what was happening. I mean it was a little funny at first to watch the master yi try to meditate through double bomb, or watch our warwick constantly succeed in tower dive ganks before level 6, but then we realized that everyone on this team was just inexperienced and just tried to end it as quickly as possible.