Why are atk speed boots bad???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarifes

05-27-2010

My friend plays Sivir from time to time, we actually JUST noticed that he ALWAYS buys Zerkers...we're like, "dude, wtf...you're bringing our elo down!" I mean, he still goes like 17/3 each match, but still..."Yeah, you went 17/2 that round, now imagine if you reduced their stuns and snares by 40%?"

Bainemo

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexual Harassment Panda View Post
you can buy multiple types, but the move speeds won't stack, making most of the cost worthless.

I mean, if you want you could buy zerks and merc treads and get the 25% attack speed, 25 mr, 70 movepsed and 40% cc reduction for the cost of 2120.

Or you could just buy merc treads and a stinger or recurve bow and get 40% attack speed, 25 mr, 70 movespeed, 40% cc reduction and, if you got stinger, 10% cd reduction, for the cost of 2320 for stinger or 2250 for a recurve. Seems like an easy choice
I see, I didn't know the movespeed didn't stack. Boots are usually the last thing on my list as a ranger character who fights primarily idiots. I'm lucky if a game lasts long enough for me to buy three items.

The SHP

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainemo View Post
I see, I didn't know the movespeed didn't stack. Boots are usually the last thing on my list as a ranger character who fights primarily idiots. I'm lucky if a game lasts long enough for me to buy three items.
that's probably not a good thing, you should be buying boots of speed by the time you have to recall for the first time, and upgrading them after you finish your first core item or two, usually

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarifes View Post
My friend plays Sivir from time to time, we actually JUST noticed that he ALWAYS buys Zerkers...we're like, "dude, wtf...you're bringing our elo down!" I mean, he still goes like 17/3 each match, but still..."Yeah, you went 17/2 that round, now imagine if you reduced their stuns and snares by 40%?"
If he is going 17/3 then how is he bringing your Elo down? It sounds like he's a good player carrying the team and it's more like YOU guys are bringing HIS Elo down. Regardless he should still drop the greaves.

xxXxxTheAmazing

12-26-2012

I don't know

HeartlessXiao

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxXxxTheAmazing View Post
I don't know
dat necro

Zulishmidu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

This was a good necro

Drukyul

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
A) Attack speed is a pretty ****ty stat.
This post got 8 upvotes.

Zulishmidu

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
This post got 8 upvotes.
2010 was a crazy year

Lusis

12-26-2012

I remember these days.