Why are atk speed boots bad???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xienwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

See now, if they granted you an enhanced attack range, instead of attack speed, then they would be like the other boots: Offering a Unique Ability.

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

I hope these threads continue resulting in a Berserker Greaves buff

I personally use them for my Shaco build cause it's so AS dependent and that I want him to do 2 attacks per second :P

Lard

05-27-2010

zerkers are cheaper than mercs, maybe by time you get mercs the other person has more attack speed and another item. Plus if your champ already has a high AS will add up. Of course it doesn't work for everyone thats why you use your head when you make items and look at situation not just following same build.

br4mbl3

05-27-2010

everybody should just get merc treads. The only item with stats to reduce CC used on you

Pickles

05-27-2010

Zerker greaves and malady all day. *facepalm*

The SHP

05-27-2010

it's a decent deal, since you pay some 150 for 10% more attack speed and 20 more move speed, but other boots offer uniques that are better and rarer. Not only that a dozen decent items have attack speed, and most champs that could make use of attack speed could are gonna be squishy. May as well use your boot slot to make yourself less squishy, so grab merc treads (or tabi, in the rare case that no one has cc and very little magic damage)

i'm happy when i see enemy trist and ashe get zerk's, cuz that means my spells are gonna do max damage every time, and i love it. If they'd just get merc treads they'd actually survive my burst damage

Bainemo

05-27-2010

Can you not use two boots or something? People are talking about how don't use the greaves when you could use X instead. Why not use both? Or are boots the one type of item that you can only buy one of?

Noetherian

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobfluff View Post
I still want to know where Doran's Boots are.
He's still wearing them

I Like Boot

05-27-2010

Zerk is really only good for Twisted Fate or any Champion that requires a lot of Attack speed.

The SHP

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainemo View Post
Can you not use two boots or something? People are talking about how don't use the greaves when you could use X instead. Why not use both? Or are boots the one type of item that you can only buy one of?
you can buy multiple types, but the move speeds won't stack, making most of the cost worthless.

I mean, if you want you could buy zerks and merc treads and get the 25% attack speed, 25 mr, 70 movepsed and 40% cc reduction for the cost of 2120.

Or you could just buy merc treads and a stinger or recurve bow and get 40% attack speed, 25 mr, 70 movespeed, 40% cc reduction and, if you got stinger, 10% cd reduction, for the cost of 2320 for stinger or 2250 for a recurve. Seems like an easy choice