Fix Jana's Tornado

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fractus

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisEndsNow View Post
When a janna lets it charge up maybe it is, otherwise if you think an instant shot tornado is the easiest skill shot to dodge in the game, Your clearly a god, and we all must bow down in your ability to read peoples minds befor they cast it.
Maybe you're slightly special, I don't know. Now the standard derogatory comment is out the way let's press on. It doesn't matter how big it is in the middle of a team fight, no Janna is going to let it charge up when everyone's in a ruck. What they're going to do is spam that **** , essentially, and short range, instant, tornadoes are so close you won't be dodging them no matter how small they are. If you don't get hit by an instant one it's because the Janna player missed or failed to read the fight and where their enemies were going to move.

Still I see people hit by Gales that are charged though. Over and over. stay in the middle of the lane and run up or down. Then move back into the centre. If you stay near a wall or impassable terrain then it can be aimed in such a way that you cannot avoid it unless you have a dash or jump.

Edit: To make it clear, it doesn't matter how much they change the hitbox size, you cannot dodge, in the middle of a team fight, a skill shot that only has to travel janna's attack range or less to reach you. Not with the pathing and character hitboxes currently.

Wankeroo

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractus View Post
Easiest skill shot in the game to dodge? I find it is.
Play against people who actually know how to use double-tap tornado before you post next time plz. thx.

Yes the hit box on the tornado is FUBAR. Also, I think double tap tornado should never be instant - should be minimum delay of 1 second. You always should have the chance to dodge an AOE knockup unless it's an ULT.

Garamor

05-27-2010

reminds me of the time when kotl's charge in dota was extremely small but it hit EVERYTHING

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Wouldn't lag on both ends (janna's and yours) have something to do with it seeming like it missed you, but in fact did not?

Fractus

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wankeroo View Post
Play against people who actually know how to use double-tap tornado before you post next time plz. thx.

Yes the hit box on the tornado is FUBAR. Also, I think double tap tornado should never be instant - should be minimum delay of 1 second. You always should have the chance to dodge an AOE knockup unless it's an ULT.

Clearly, I do not know how to play... Dodging skillshots in LoL is about predicting, not about reactions.

ThisEndsNow

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
Wouldn't lag on both ends (janna's and yours) have something to do with it seeming like it missed you, but in fact did not?
Unless both players have a 1000ping on the load screen, which is 500ping each way, meaning a total 1s delay, then a doubt it.

Most people play with <100 ping, meaning 50 each way, meaning information is updated in <0.1s, which then its highly unlikely.

Quote:
Clearly, I do not know how to play... Dodging skillshots in LoL is about predicting, not about reactions.
I just laughed. Your just a plank.

If a skillshot is on target, the chances of actually dodging it is close to non-existant, hence its a skill shot.

Thats like saying, "Im standing next to ashe, and he fires his enchanted arrow, but im so god like i dodged it" NO NOT HAPPENING.

You are NOT dodging a skillshot when its pointblank range, impossible.

Fractus

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisEndsNow View Post
Your just a plank.

If a skillshot is on target, the chances of actually dodging it is close to non-existant, hence its a skill shot.
And clearly you do not know how to spell or use grammar. Highfive bro. Skillshots are not called skillshots because they will always hit if aimed. They are called skillshots because they don't target seek.

You seem to not be understanding what I'm saying. I agree that you cannot dodge point blank skillshots. I'm saying that changing the hitbox size wouldn't change that. So why are you asking for it?

You seem to not get that my first post was sarcastic, then you went all serious and I decided to run with it. Why don't you make another name which is a longer sentence, such a tool lmao. I'm in a vicious mood.

ThisEndsNow

05-27-2010

Quote:
And clearly you do not know how to spell or you grammar. Highfive bro. Skillshots are not called skillshots because they will always hit if aimed. They are called skillshots because they don't target seek.

You seem to not be understanding what I'm saying. I agree that you cannot dodge point blank skillshots. I'm saying that changing the hitbox size wouldn't change that. So why are you asking for it?
The hit box sizes are broken, with ALOT of skill shots.

Thats why they need changing.

If you have not noticed this, i suggest you play more games.

PS: You care more about my spelling and grammar than me, jesus, people like you need to be shot, if you want to preech about spelling or grammar, become a teacher, If you are a teacher, teach them who want to be taught.

ShaZe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
And clearly you do not know how to spell or you grammar. Highfive bro. Skillshots are not called skillshots because they will always hit if aimed. They are called skillshots because they don't target seek.

I dont know what the hell you are trying to say but everyone here are asking for a proper hitbox. That mean, no hitbox that are double the size of the current projectile. It will change everything.

Nickolas Mage

05-27-2010

Quote:
And clearly you do not know how to spell or you grammar.
Does this seem ironic to anyone else? lol