Fix Jana's Tornado

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mcdoogan

05-27-2010

I don't care if she's op, uber op, or whatever u want to call her. I don't care if the tornado goes all the way down the lane. I do care when I clearly don't get hit by the animation and I get sent flying. Either make her tornado bigger so that I know when I'm going to get hit or make the area it actually hits smaller so I still know when I get hit.

An annoyed summoner,

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

LoL's hitboxes all suck.

HKBS Shiros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-27-2010

I will agree with this, her tornado is probably the skill I complain about most. "OH hey, you dodged my tornado? LOLNOYOUSTILLGOTHITSOMEHOW"

Ragefest

05-27-2010

who is this 'jana' you speak of?

ThisEndsNow

05-27-2010

I wish they just used the tornado they had in Beta, the size of it was x10 smaller, and better imo.

Their are vids on youtube of jannas tornado how it use to be, befor they made it oversized. They need to revert back to its orignal size.

Fractus

05-27-2010

Easiest skill shot in the game to dodge? I find it is.

ThisEndsNow

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractus View Post
Easiest skill shot in the game to dodge? I find it is.
When a janna lets it charge up maybe it is, otherwise if you think an instant shot tornado is the easiest skill shot to dodge in the game, Your clearly a god, and we all must bow down in your ability to read peoples minds befor they cast it.

KnaanDevotee

05-27-2010

Hai!

Ragefest

05-27-2010

pro janna players know how to zone you into their gale. Unless you want to get snared and catch a few right clicks to the noggin.

ShaZe

05-27-2010

Yeah, Morgana & Jana Skillshot Hitbox fail so hard, there was also Ashe arrow but it seem to have been a little bit better it seem.

12345 ... 6