Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaltazar

05-27-2010

So i played three games today...

Guess what? 2 of them ended up being me and my premade friend alone against a team of 5. Yeah, thats right, 2v5 times 2 in a day...

It would be great to have some kind of punishment... or compensation, because even if your internet is bad, you should be so kind to your fellow gamers as to not play online.

In conclusion, and i know this has been said many times over, but please do something riot.

ZyloWolfBane

05-27-2010

It happens, since they wont block foriegn IPs (And I dont know why, other Non US companies do this to be pricks even though most american connections are better than the people's connections who actually live in the region the game was made for) theres no way to keep this from happening.

People either dodged too late or simply couldnt connect, and since theres no way to know which one is which they really cant do anything about it.

Kamrusepas

Banned

05-27-2010

Quote:
ZyloWolfBane:
It happens, since they wont block foriegn IPs (And I dont know why, other Non US companies do this to be pricks even though most american connections are better than the people's connections who actually live in the region the game was made for) theres no way to keep this from happening.

People either dodged too late or simply couldnt connect, and since theres no way to know which one is which they really cant do anything about it.

What, are you kidding me? Im a "foreigner" and havent disconnected, left or otherwise been unplayable to play for over 100 games.

In reality it sounds like another pre-made lan party had a powercut or something.

Phaltazar

05-27-2010

Yeah im from Europe too i only ever left once when i was newb. Never because of my connection

RaginHomoSapien

Recruiter

05-27-2010

I lost a couple games due to disconnects and leavers as well yesterday, was extremely frustrating, was kicking serious butt with amumu, 12 kills 6 deaths 10 assists = 38 minutes .... then pantheon drops out of the blue, he had a few more kills than me...

got base stomped approximately 3 minutes after he dropped lol

then again, was running shen, about 20 minutes or so in, I had about 6 kills, team was doing well... kills were about even but we were starting to totally dominate team fights due to my early aegis

our two carries , shako and someone, got ganked and both logged, leaving 3 vs 5, was a huge dissapointment! we were doing so well!!!

wai wai wai

BlackHecilopter

12-16-2012

This is interesting, tell me more about it.