Worst Champion Ultimate to date

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolyMonkee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochy725 View Post
He still misses every atck for 4 secs... what goods and ult that does no damage?
Ever tried killing an ulting Mundo?

His ult does ALOT of good and never puts out an ounce of damage, directly that is....

RitualFamine

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roros View Post
Saying it's the "worst in the game" might be pushing it, but I have a lot of trouble applying Morgana's ult.

Assuming it doesn't get cleansed, assuming people don't flash/ghost out of it, assuming you don't get CC'ed, assuming you don't get focus fired from the energy beams all pointing at you going "FOCUS ME OR I STUN YOU IN 2 SECS", assuming people don't use merc treads (why would they, against a CC champ?) - then it deals pretty okay damage.

The biggest use I've found for it (apart from supplemental spike damage) is to catch runners or escape while my Q is on cooldown. It's the only ult I know of that I use as a replacement for my normal skill when it's not available. How it can detect stealthers is a novel feature, but often more of a gimmick than a real advantage.

Charging into a crowd of badguys is only viable if you have Zonya's or you've been fed to such a degree that you can tank everyone focusing you.
You clearly don't build Morgana well if you can't get it applied. First off, if someone ghosts or flashes out of it, you aren't using it close enough. You aren't supposed to use it at a distance and run closer to them. You are supposed to be close and just follow them, leading them into a puddle you place before it finishes, ensuring maximum damage of the second hit. If you have a Rylai's, it makes it impossible to escape that puddle leading, and helps with survivability. Rylai's+RoA gives you plenty of AP and over 3k hp. Add a black shield on that and there isn't anything that should take you down that fast if you aren't 1v5ing. Combined with the fact that everyone is slowed and some are trying to get away, you really shouldn't be dying while your ult is cast.
If it does connect, especially on multiple people, it's game over. The damage is quite substantial and the stun is quite long. In a team fight, it's devastating. There's no way it's even close to the worst ult.

My vote is for Taric's. Too much mana drain for just... nothing really. I barely even noticed it was on except for the stupid glowing hammer.
Eve's is bad if only because she herself is a bad character. Otherwise, it's not all that useless. An assist practically heals you entirely and gives you good chasing ability. It makes sure that once the fight starts going your way, it keeps going that way. Also, in laning, it makes it easier to push a tower after the enemies are dead with the added attack speed.

EIfenlied

05-27-2010

Cho'gath's Feast. The ability itself is fine, but loosing all stacks upon death is really subpar, especially with his below-average life expectancy (he's a tank, after all).

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Agree on Heimerdinger.

Whelp

05-27-2010

Nasus.

Woo, I barely do damage but at least I'm unkillable.

What a joke.

Tom Bombadil

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whelp View Post
Nasus.

Woo, I barely do damage but at least I'm unkillable.

What a joke.