Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Am I the only one who likes tankwick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smithz

05-27-2010

Warwick can tank. I don't care if you don't think he can. Why do I run into so many Warwick players who when I suggest tank they get pissy and defensive and tell me how Warwick is not a tank and can't tank if he tried. Am I wrong? Am I not really winning games as tankwick? Am I having very vivid dreams of building Warwick as a tank and doing successful? If so I don't think I want to wake up.

Geekweezul

05-27-2010

Quote:
smithz:
Warwick can tank. I don't care if you don't think he can. Why do I run into so many Warwick players who when I suggest tank they get pissy and defensive and tell me how Warwick is not a tank and can't tank if he tired. Am I wrong? Am I not really winning games as tankwick? Am I having very vivid dreams of building Warwick as a tank and doing successful? If so I don't think I want to wake up.

Well, no one can tank well if they're tired...

Osamodas

05-27-2010

Seeing as the key aspect of a tank is to initiate, he can do it decent, as long as the enemy carry doesn't have Cleanse. Hunters call is also a good support ability, but there are better tanks.

Sr Kundo

Recruiter

05-27-2010

Go look at my recent games, i go semi tankwick. I love it, was even destroying a pantheon as my last game as tankwick where he was 14-2 by the time i fought him and i 1v1 destroyed him. Its quite amusing, and soloing baron just makes my day

DerHollander

05-27-2010

I freakin' love Tankwick. It's a great way for someone who's more comfortable laning to play the champ, plus it's fun as hell.

Schwaggz

05-27-2010

The ONLY thing that makes warwick useful is his ability to jungle quickly and efficiently, freeing another solo lane. Building him as a tank is probably better considering how useless his abilities are.

smithz

05-27-2010

Quote:
Osamodas:
Seeing as the key aspect of a tank is to initiate, he can do it decent, as long as the enemy carry doesn't have Cleanse. Hunters call is also a good support ability, but there are better tanks.

Karthas
Kassadin
Tristana
Corki
Warwick

I suggested he go tankwick and he used infinite duress on me. I don't understand his aversion to it. He was like a cat to water.

SlyGoat

05-27-2010

Sunfirewick is the only way to go.

Brees

05-27-2010

Cutewick

Mr Scorpio

05-27-2010

There are better choices, but if no other tank, why not.