Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The free Tristana skin wont work :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Britannian

05-27-2010

Hey, I saw the free Tristana skin available for being a fan of LoL on facebook yesterday. I went through the process, relogged from the game and checked but the skin is still locked.
I went back onto the site today and it now says the skin has already been redeemed to my account. However it is still locked.

Can anyone help me/give me some advice?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-27-2010

Please make sure you've followed these directions exactly, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=80451

And give a little time for the system to finish updating. If you still haven't received your skin, please e-mail [EMAIL="support@riotgames.com"]support@riotgames.com[/EMAIL]

Britannian

05-27-2010

Ok thanks.
I did it two days ago, im not sure how long it takes for the system to refresh but isnt that long enough?