Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I just back doored, and liked it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

popo

09-17-2009

Quote:
Nerdrage:
so its pretty much an aoe aura of tower rape.

Maybe there should be an elixir called Elixir of Tower Rape that would give anyone that used it tower raping power, so as to balance this out.

HowlingKommando

09-17-2009

Sion has some good backdoor potential as well.

Koslomac

09-17-2009

I still backdoor only when it's apsolutely necessary and it feels like a cheap victory. But I guess a cheap victory is better than a honorful defeat.

09-17-2009

Quote:
Nerdrage:
Taric.

Thats all I have to say.

Anybody who goes an attackspeed/damage taric will MUTILATE a tower, because of his ult. Any other heroes with him will also rape it, so its pretty much an aoe aura of tower rape.

Taric for president!!!

ps: i agree taric is 1 badass motherf***er Vs Turrets.

He's just that cool... ^^

Veridic Rage

09-17-2009

Just remember to use a condom when you back door... otherwise you might catch a case of the poowang.

Unfinished

09-18-2009

or the gaids

09-18-2009

Quote:
Kosta:
I still backdoor only when it's apsolutely necessary and it feels like a cheap victory. But I guess a cheap victory is better than a honorful defeat.

Not cheap at all, just means you found a very large hole in their strategy. Winning teams get complacent on defense all the time, even after the first tower gets backdoored.

09-18-2009

Quote:
Zeyk:
Not cheap at all, just means you found a very large hole in their strategy. Winning teams get complacent on defense all the time, even after the first tower gets backdoored.

Stat the obvious captain Neemo...

Vorath

The Council

09-19-2009

Quote:
HowlingKommando:
Sion has some good backdoor potential as well.

A level 18 ryze with 700 AP is good BD too!!