I just back doored, and liked it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hamburglin

09-16-2009

I just won a game we would of slowly lost because I had massive damage on master yi and popped his ult on some towers and inhibs. It felt awesome to win because we all thought we were going to lose and almost surrendered earlier. It's weird when you realize how paper thin those things are late late game, especially the main building.

DiabolicalDesk

09-16-2009

*E-Peen Flex*

I once killed over 9000 champions at once with Lich's Ult.

Cool story bro.

Lostdreams

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburglin View Post
I just won a game we would of slowly lost because I had massive damage on master yi and popped his ult on some towers and inhibs. It felt awesome to win because we all thought we were going to lose and almost surrendered earlier. It's weird when you realize how paper thin those things are late late game, especially the main building.
that happens 1/2 the time master yi is played.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-16-2009

Um... so? Backdooring has never been banned or anything. It's a perfectly legitimate strategy.

Vanir

09-16-2009

Back door is usually hated due to the most early DotA have VERY poor balance on main building. The tower and stuff is so weak that most players agree no BD allowed.

Mastermind

09-16-2009

Backdoor is hated in dota because noobs dont carry a tp with them, but since everybody can blue pill back in Lol, all whiners will be branded as idiots, great stuff

AI Assimilator

09-16-2009

The only thing that could be considered a problem currently is that certain abilities work extremely well with even mid game gear(easy to get within 2x minutes) letting a champ destroy turrets | inhibitors in a matter of 10-15 seconds before a person using recall/teleport can save the turret. This isn't a problem with backdooring itself but just needs certain abilities to be tweaked in the amount of damage they do against structures. E.g. jax had a recent nerf based on this exact problem.

tesseract

09-16-2009

The real problem is yi, let's be honest.

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla View Post
The real problem is yi, let's be honest.
Except he's not even close to being the only one c_C

Blitzcrank can do some hurting backdoors as well with overcharge/fist

Nerdrage

09-17-2009

Taric.

Thats all I have to say.

Anybody who goes an attackspeed/damage taric will MUTILATE a tower, because of his ult. Any other heroes with him will also rape it, so its pretty much an aoe aura of tower rape.