Teleport Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crowmatic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuzzyFuzzy View Post
ITT: Newbies who dont realize they're clicking the teleport spell more than once (or perform w/e other action that disrupts it) and therefore are cancelling it.

btw : working as intended.
No, it is not working as intended. When I press "D" to teleport to my tower and TOUCH NOTHING, and teleport cancels, I'm pretty sure its bugged. Thanks.

WuzzyFuzzy

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowmatic View Post
No, it is not working as intended. When I press "D" to teleport to my tower and TOUCH NOTHING, and teleport cancels, I'm pretty sure its bugged. Thanks.
And i'm pretty sure this is bs, you're probably double tapping it out of stress.

this isnt zombie land.

Crowmatic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2011

Quote:
And i'm pretty sure this is bs, you're probably double tapping it out of stress.

this isnt zombie land.
How about talking to other people that have this problem? And If I HAD double tapped it as you claim I did, It wouldn't play through the entire particle effect. Go troll somewhere else.

thatsmyfetish

09-12-2011

Quote:

this isnt zombie land.
Tested it in customs. it does happen without double pressing it. It hasn't happened without inputting some other command though.

Before you could queue up spells while porting now you can't

Eyaru

09-12-2011

yep, happened to me as heimer.

FlonneChan

09-12-2011

It even affects Co-Op vs AI bots. I've watched one of them try to teleport to a minion, and it failed on them.

Beer God

09-12-2011

this suck when it happen to u
teli in to get some kills, or save some1, or a turent.
it has happend sence the last big patch

NoobMagic

09-13-2011

bump