Guides for every champions

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KING Luche

09-12-2011

LOL Buddy | League of Legends FREE APPLICATION | made by fans

-Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?ngbwt15uktxc83x (We are now premium user on mediafire, so you don't have to go on the mediafire website, basically, it is faster for you!)
-Youtube channel explaning the current features of LOL Buddy (18/09/11) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz8uG7mUmLA
-Check the thumbnails at the bottom of the post to see what the application looks like.

Hello summoners,
This thread will be talking about an application that my friend and I have made for League of Legends. We have made this application from A to Z. We are currently studying in programming at college. We made this little app for you to enjoy. We would really appreciate comments and feedback to know how to improve our LOL Buddy application. We will be updating frequently the application based on your comments/feedbacks.

-What is the application's purpose ?

-This application is made for people who are looking for viable builds from pros. LOL Buddy contains masteries page, runes page, skills order and even items to buy, and you have all these useful information in one single window (the guides are the top rated one from www.solomid.net) . Like if it wasn't enough, every single character in LOL are included.

Update Log

Version 1.1 (19/09/11)

-Minor bug fixes: Nasus, Lux, Sion and skarner, Evelyn.
-Added a section with all the champions in the same window.
-Riven has been added to the champion list.
-Added a link to http://solomid.net/ when clicking on the solomid logo on the main page.

Version 1.2 (17/10/11)

-Windows now works properly (windows of champions used to stay on top even when clicking somewhere else)
-Added more builds for the same champions (Please let us know what other builds you would like to see in the future)
-Fixed some typo mistakes
-Added the favorite option :

• We will make a video to show you how they work (even if it's not hard at all !)
  • You can have 10 favorite champions at the moment.
  • You can only delete ALL favorites at the moment
-Added 2 general guides, will add more in the future (Tell us what you would like to see)
-I kept the most amazing new feature in last, when you put your mouse hover a rune, you will now get a description of it ! You will see it's price, effects and the tier this rune is (they are all tier 3 lol)

To be implemented

-Priority (Will be added to the next version)
-Will try to make the window shrinkable (will be in this version, if it doesn't cause any other problems)

-Secondary (Will be added, but this isn't what we will focus on first)

-Will add links on the champion's name to give you details on how to play each champions. (coming in a near future)
-Will do the samething we did with items and masteries.

-Last (Can't do this for now)

-Will try to work on an autopatcher so you don't have to download the full application when a new version is released (Unknown time)

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?ngbwt15uktxc83x

Hope you enjoy,
Luche and P (if you want to add us in game : LoG Beta + Last2stand)
You can also contact via our email : lucheandp@gmail.com

TheWhite2086

09-12-2011

Looks very nice but I'd like to know more about how how it works out which guide to use. You say top rated from solomid but I looked at the Nassus page that it showed. The masteries are listed as 13/6/11 and the only Nassus guide on solomid with that mastery setup is 32 days old with 5 likes/2dislikes and 8 comments. I'd like to know how the program came to the conclusion that this is the best guide to show me. http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=4424 is the guide

In addition, the summoner spells listed in the program (flash/ignite) are different to the ones suggested in the guide (flash/smite) so there might be a bug there somewhere

Also, the item list is a bit strange. The program says that the build is Philsopher's, HoG and two different boots, followed by Trinity and Force of Nature. Looking at the guide, only trinity and the two boots are mentioned.

Other than some possible bugs, or me not quite getting the right guide to compare to, looks like a pretty good program, definitely easier than browsing websites once I have an understanding of a champ but don't have a build memorized yet, easy alt+tab while dead or in blue pill to see what item to grab next. I'd like to see an item popup that can be displayed by hovering over the item like the one solomid uses. ie, if I mouseover Trinity Force it will show me the build tree, total cost and what effects it has

KING Luche

09-12-2011

Hello TheWhite2086,

First of all, I must say that I really enjoy the time you took to tryout our application.
Even though we checked twice every single champion to make sure there was no mistakes, we might have of not saw it or simply forgot it, but don't worry, when we will release a new version, with new features, this bug will be fixed now that we are aware of it.

Thank you for your time,
Luche (LoG Beta)

Toradorable

09-12-2011

AWSOME APPLICATION, so useful i love it and i will use it all day!

TheWhite2086

09-16-2011

Cool, looking forward to seeing how the buddy app evolves. I can see enormous potential for it to be awesome. I'm going to keep using it and I'll download each version as I see it put up and any improvements I can think of, I'll let you know. I think eventually you can get it to the point of being a 'must have'

KING Luche

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhite2086 View Post
Cool, looking forward to seeing how the buddy app evolves. I can see enormous potential for it to be awesome. I'm going to keep using it and I'll download each version as I see it put up and any improvements I can think of, I'll let you know. I think eventually you can get it to the point of being a 'must have'
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, this weekend, we will be working on the application, we will be adding a section with all the champions on the same page for faster navigation and will fix some minor bugs (nasus for exemple).

Luche

KING Luche

09-18-2011

-Minor bug fixes: Nasus, Lux, Sion and skarner, Evelyn.
-Added a section with all the champions in the same window.
-Riven has been added to the champions list.
-Added a link to http://solomid.net/ when clicking on the solomid logo on the main page.

last2stand

09-19-2011

PRO PATCH and video !

Ninja Le

09-19-2011

nice i dl'd it

KING Luche

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Le View Post
nice i dl'd it
What do you think about the application, what could we improve ? We would really like to hear what you think !

Luche (LoG Beta)

12345 ... 6