Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blitz grab bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EjmNexusCo

09-22-2011

Bump

SkypeTestCall

09-22-2011

Wow, this does explain a lot. I played blitz yesterday, was getting fantastic grabs but people just ran away before I could even get the power fist usually.

elmu

09-26-2011

bump

sleipnear

09-26-2011

I am unclear on this, but is Blitz's grab supposed to be the same range/width as Amumu's bandage? Cause in my opinion, amumu's stun is FAR easier to land, and Blitz's grab seems almost narrower...

Of course maybe this is a latency issue on my end. But if any of you play both Blitz and Amumu, I'd love to hear your opinions.

Also +1 on making blitz's grab better. I might play him again.

elmu

09-26-2011

Quote:
sleipnear:
I am unclear on this, but is Blitz's grab supposed to be the same range/width as Amumu's bandage? Cause in my opinion, amumu's stun is FAR easier to land, and Blitz's grab seems almost narrower...

Of course maybe this is a latency issue on my end. But if any of you play both Blitz and Amumu, I'd love to hear your opinions.

Also +1 on making blitz's grab better. I might play him again.

Amumu's is definitely longer; maybe a bit faster, too. And now Blitz's isn't even working properly.

That's why you get the amumu > blitz in terms of ease

gais +1 me for innuendo

Quote:
SkypeTestCall:
Wow, this does explain a lot. I played blitz yesterday, was getting fantastic grabs but people just ran away before I could even get the power fist usually.

How does if feel? You like it when you successfully land a game-changer skillshot but then they just brush it off?

A vein in my forehead pops everytime it happens.

elmu

10-12-2011

Bump.......

plesiu

10-12-2011

That feels wrong... And if that was intended, that should be written clearly in patch notes.

elmu

10-19-2011

bump. dammit riot -_-

I'll still check later if they ninja fixed it. (doubt it)

P O T

10-19-2011

Fix it

BeastMode

10-20-2011

bump for some attention