Blitz grab bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EjmNexusCo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Bump

SkypeTestCall

09-22-2011

Wow, this does explain a lot. I played blitz yesterday, was getting fantastic grabs but people just ran away before I could even get the power fist usually.

elmu

09-26-2011

bump

sleipnear

09-26-2011

I am unclear on this, but is Blitz's grab supposed to be the same range/width as Amumu's bandage? Cause in my opinion, amumu's stun is FAR easier to land, and Blitz's grab seems almost narrower...

Of course maybe this is a latency issue on my end. But if any of you play both Blitz and Amumu, I'd love to hear your opinions.

Also +1 on making blitz's grab better. I might play him again.

elmu

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleipnear View Post
I am unclear on this, but is Blitz's grab supposed to be the same range/width as Amumu's bandage? Cause in my opinion, amumu's stun is FAR easier to land, and Blitz's grab seems almost narrower...

Of course maybe this is a latency issue on my end. But if any of you play both Blitz and Amumu, I'd love to hear your opinions.

Also +1 on making blitz's grab better. I might play him again.
Amumu's is definitely longer; maybe a bit faster, too. And now Blitz's isn't even working properly.

That's why you get the amumu > blitz in terms of ease

gais +1 me for innuendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkypeTestCall View Post
Wow, this does explain a lot. I played blitz yesterday, was getting fantastic grabs but people just ran away before I could even get the power fist usually.
How does if feel? You like it when you successfully land a game-changer skillshot but then they just brush it off?

A vein in my forehead pops everytime it happens.

elmu

10-12-2011

Bump.......

plesiu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

That feels wrong... And if that was intended, that should be written clearly in patch notes.

elmu

10-19-2011

bump. dammit riot -_-

I'll still check later if they ninja fixed it. (doubt it)

P O T

10-19-2011

Fix it

BeastMode

10-20-2011

bump for some attention