Blitz grab bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elmu

09-11-2011

So before the patch grab interrupts everything and pulls them to you. Now, if you grab a shifting Ez or a belly flopping Gragas, blitz just sits there with his impotent fist. Grab connects but nothing happens. White wire or string or whatever connects blitz to his fist just sprawls on the ground

FIX THIS NINJA NERF. THIS IS A HUUUUUGE BUG.
/startrant
Landing a clutch grab? NP I JUST PRESS E TROLOLOL
/endrant

Faeyn

09-12-2011

They somehow removed the stun portion of his grab. So enemies are free to do anything they want while being pulled

elmu

09-12-2011

bump.
Riot, ken yuu here me?!
Ken yuu read wat I'm typing?!

TJMImpact

09-13-2011

Blitzcrank's arm just doesn't work like it use too. He must be getting outdated, give him a new arm!

Lord Cold Fire

09-13-2011

I thought that people were getting to blink away too easily, but just attributed it to bad timing or somehow mis-targetting my next attack. Good to know that others have had this issue. There are so few Blitz players that I don't find myself being grabbed by him recently, so I haven't seen personally if the stun is applied or not.

Kezza05

09-13-2011

I once grabbed an ezreal. About half a second after grabbing him, he flashes away. We were both bewildered by what had happened. I think it happened twice in that one game.

Geryth

09-13-2011

This has been a huge issue. I've even seen the flash summoner spell used to get out of a blitz grab WELL after they had been grabbed (it's not just a timing issue where they used the flash / blink miliseconds before or after grab contact, I'm talking almost all the way back to blitz).

But even bigger than this is another Blitz issue. . .the fact that they said they fixed his Passive to always trigger before death is FALSE.

I've had many a time with a full mana bar and 30%'ish HP where I'm purposefully hanging around to bait them to me. . .*silence*. . .*consistent non-burst damage takes me to 0%*. . .*team rages at me for being an idiot for provoking them to attack me that low*. . .*rageface*

elmu

09-16-2011

bump!

TJMImpact

09-18-2011

bumpx2

elmu

09-21-2011

awareness