In Progress, DONT READ nothing here yet =P

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lostdreams

Member

09-16-2009

I read it. OMG h4x are you gonna rape me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drvanilla

Senior Member

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
I read it. OMG h4x are you gonna rape me?
No, he'll blind you with guides on the ENTIRE first page - YOU'RE DOOMED NOW, DOOMED!

Regardless, looks like some pretty legit strats and guides for the characters :]
Specifically Morgana - makes me want to try her out finally.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmecssRaege

Senior Member

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drvanilla View Post
No, he'll blind you with guides on the ENTIRE first page - YOU'RE DOOMED NOW, DOOMED!

Regardless, looks like some pretty legit strats and guides for the characters :]
Specifically Morgana - makes me want to try her out finally.
Hehe, well thank you for the comments thus far ^_~; although i plan on finishing off those 10 posts by the end of weekend hopefully.... got about 6-7 more guides to write still :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Austere

Junior Member

09-17-2009

Definitely some ambition you got going on here Smecss, can't wait to see the rest of the guides!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmecssRaege

Senior Member

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austere View Post
Definitely some ambition you got going on here Smecss, can't wait to see the rest of the guides!
Hehe thank you, and i'll be trying to put out at least 2-3 more today ^_^

Just have to decide which ones


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Tibbers

Member

09-17-2009

If I were you Smecss, I'd wait until the new patch. Changes are sure to be made, so you might wanna start adding tomorrow instead. :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmecssRaege

Senior Member

09-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tibbers View Post
If I were you Smecss, I'd wait until the new patch. Changes are sure to be made, so you might wanna start adding tomorrow instead. :/
Yeah, i'm sure some stuff will move around, but patches are just that...they aren't usually game changing revolutions :P some stuff does change, but not really much.

Anything that i need to modify i will... at least once it's typed out its easy enough to modify >.> don't have much better to do right now, and with all the planned guides i might as well just pump out the text for now and the formatting :P

Thanks for the advice though, definately excited about the patch ^^;


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmecssRaege

Senior Member

09-17-2009

Twitch guide is NOW COMPLETE, extremely detailed and intricate with a possible future addition to the post with an alternate item build if it turns out to be effective after testing

And gangplank has been updated for todays patch =P (SO EXCITED FOR THE BUFFS <3)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

t0xb0x

Senior Member

09-18-2009

nice job man, you obviously put a lot of time into this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmecssRaege

Senior Member

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0xb0x View Post
nice job man, you obviously put a lot of time into this.
To say the least... yes, yes i do >.>;

And thank you very much for the comment ^_^


123