Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In Progress, DONT READ nothing here yet =P

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

The format has been changed, and im going to let this thread die off.

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

removed and posted on its own thread

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

removed and posted as its own thread

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

*******************please note**************
The following upcoming guides aren't necessarily in the order i posted them here, i have just edited these posts so that i can remember what to write about =P

4 guides i will not be doing, regardless of how often i play these heroes (which is quite often) are: Ashe, Jax, Master Yi, Amumu (unless specifically requested, then i may whip up a guide for them, but i feel these characters have already been fairly represented in other guides found on the boards)

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

(reserved for potential future use) - Probably Allistar... a hero i rarely play now after discovering my love for amumu recently, but still have a lot ot say about him

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

(reserved for potential future use) Previously had AP kayle in this spot, AP kayle has been officialy DESTROYED in today's patch. Possibility for a future melee support Kayle build ... or for Katarina, the new hero who sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (servers still arent up, but from the sounds of her move descriptions im going to instantly fall in love with katirina)

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

(reserved for potential future use) - Probably Evelynn AP build...but also potentially a build i have tried once before but is HIGHLY experimental....a full on melee DPS build, relying mostly on ravages armor debuff (albeit small it still helps)

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

(reserved for potential future use) - Probably Pure AP kassadin, how to build up to 700 AP on him which gives 900 dmg nether blast, 1k dmg force pulse and 500dmg First shot Riftwalks ....

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

(reserved for potential future use) - Veigar, little master of evil, master of ownage too :3

SmecssRaege

09-16-2009

(reserved for potential future use) Either Going to be tryndamere (DPS tank hybrid...personal build i think, havent seen one like it at least... but maybe i havent looked hard enough) or a hero i havent played that much but have ideas for: Janna the wind chick (would require testing and what not, but i think i have a general knowledge on how to make her work very well as the beautiful support she is)