Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion: Balance Ezreal and Janna. /rant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZyloWolfBane

05-26-2010

Quote:
Carados:
I don't think I've played a game without Ezreal since he's been released.

Same goes for me, even when he was free during the week I started on (3 weeks ago I belive?) I didnt even see people using him then, ironicly he was the 2nd character I picked (The first being Anivia, and I won my first match lol).

Draevin

05-26-2010

Turning a complaint about something being OP into a suggestion, does not make it a suggestion.

It makes it a badly worded complaint.

SltrHouse

05-26-2010

janna is asinine, always has been always will be. Janna + soraka + taric tanking + shen + morgana= rape sauce you have constant heals, shields, TREMENDOUS CC... Throw an anivia in there sometimes and its prob GG before 25 mins.

Ez is pretty much cake mode... throw a kassadin infront of him and he wont be able to run away like the ***** he is.

Kaldaris

05-26-2010

Ezreal just rewards individual player skill more than most heroes do.

And Janna is just a superior suppourt champ people are starting to wake up to.

Akira TheBrigand

05-27-2010

Quote:
tailspeeder:
Ezreal's fine. You're just bad and don't know how to counter him.

Could you have a dumber response? I have nearly a 2:1 w/l ratio. I understand the idea of countering a specific hero or a build that hero is going. That's hardly the point, I shouldn't have to play against this combo 9/10 queues if they were balanced. It's not rocket science if you see the same heros repeatively, they obvious have a greater value to this game then many other said heros.

Aircross

05-27-2010

Ezreal's fine. He's the definition of glass cannon.

Chenne

05-27-2010

check if their free. if you keep facing them that's prolly why